DKD contract

26 minutes ago, Emcee_Latic said:

The downside of this for me is that with no manager in place for next season it shows that the chuckle brothers are still doing the recruiting.

Pleased to keep DKD but still worried.

Maybe this means KC is staying but, as is the way with Latics, we're keeping quiet about it. Wishful thinking? Who knows?

Just now, Chaddyexile84 said:

Gone to Bradford for £10,000 in July....

no it’s a good move and I didn’t for one minute thought I’d be saying that after his first few games. In fact, I had him down as one of the worst signings we had ever made.

Happy to eat that pie

Commendable.

Too many make a decision on players and stick with it no matter what, often before they've kicked a ball for us !!

1 hour ago, Bristolatic said:

Maybe this means KC is staying but, as is the way with Latics, we're keeping quiet about it. Wishful thinking? Who knows?

Commendable decision.

But would we expect KC to comment on him resigning. No sure it reveals anything one way or the other, but it doesn't firm it up one way or the other I suppose.

28 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Says that he had an option to extend after hitting a certain number of games, so might not have been any "management" involvement at all.

Jesus he's lucky to trigger that! If I was an agent I wouldn't be putting that in any contract with these clowns.

1 hour ago, oafcmetty said:

Says that he had an option to extend after hitting a certain number of games, so might not have been any "management" involvement at all.

If we didn’t want him to get a new deal the clowns would have done a Mills and told the manager not to pick him and avoid triggering the actual clause. 

5 minutes ago, Fervid said:

If we didn’t want him to get a new deal the clowns would have done a Mills and told the manager not to pick him and avoid triggering the actual clause. 

Or they fucked up :chubb:

4 hours ago, Emcee_Latic said:

The downside of this for me is that with no manager in place for next season it shows that the chuckle brothers are still doing the recruiting.

Pleased to keep DKD but still worried.

The fact that all the extensions so far have been 1 year, may mean the chuckle brothers can't afford the club in the long term and maybe looking for a way out. 

Archived