Barry Owen Leaves Latics

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

What's happened then? Losing its touch this site, it normally leads the way with club news. Other than a couple of pissed off sponsors I cant see too much else on the subject. 

See the other thread or the tweets from Oldham vending looks abit more than just being pissed off. It's going legal.

Hope they take it as an opportunity to move Mo over  and get a proper director of football not that I think we need one  and  have a manager running team affairs rather than a head coach. But  alas I know it won’t happen 

Strike whilst the iron’s hot....the club is in complete meltdown. PTB, the Trust & the FLG need to get together constructively, whip the fans into a persuasive force and get these fuckers out once and for all.
There’s no coming back from this, when our sponsors are turning their backs on the club you know it’s bad!!

We’re going nowhere fast with this shower, it’s a complete shit show from top to bottom and we need to get them out and our club back....NOW!!!

********ABDALLAH OUT********

16 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Strike whilst the iron’s hot....the club is in complete meltdown. PTB, the Trust & the FLG need to get together constructively, whip the fans into a persuasive force and get these fuckers out once and for all.
There’s no coming back from this, when our sponsors are turning their backs on the club you know it’s bad!!

We’re going nowhere fast with this shower, it’s a complete shit show from top to bottom and we need to get them out and our club back....NOW!!!

********ABDALLAH OUT********

Great British Menu's on soon though 

Archived