Barry Owen Leaves Latics

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Hotelrooms4U also confirmed they’d terminated a deal where they provided some accommodation for players, at away matches. 

Managing Director Mike Halliwell has been an Oldham Athletic fan for 40 years and told us; “This is not a decision I’ve taken lightly. 

“But I feel that I the current climate, we don’t want to be associated with any accusations of a sensitive nature.”

Really want to know what these accusations are, to who and who by.  I think it's more important than whether we play two up front tomorrow

Didn’t he seek election to the trust board last year?

52 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Hotelrooms4U also confirmed they’d terminated a deal where they provided some accommodation for players, at away matches. 

Managing Director Mike Halliwell has been an Oldham Athletic fan for 40 years and told us; “This is not a decision I’ve taken lightly. 

“But I feel that I the current climate, we don’t want to be associated with any accusations of a sensitive nature.”

Really want to know what these accusations are, to who and who by.  I think it's more important than whether we play two up front tomorrow

Didn’t he seek election to the trust board last year?

5 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

Will we be okay without big bazza ? He was vital for all his safety knowledge wasn’t he ? Well the stand still shut you prick. 

It’d be hilarious if everything started opening up now he’s gone...

2 hours ago, hollandspies said:

Partington posted on there last week about how he felt his tide was turning....Grieve had already done the same.

Half an hour later the post, along with the group had disappeared.

One week on and it would seem that ‘The Realistic Supporters’ page no longer exists. Does anyone concur? 

No, the group is still there. It now includes critical posts of AL and calling for him to sell up! At the same time Stephen Partington seems to have gone a bit quiet!

3 hours ago, hollandspies said:

Partington posted on there last week about how he felt his tide was turning....Grieve had already done the same.

Half an hour later the post, along with the group had disappeared.

One week on and it would seem that ‘The Realistic Supporters’ page no longer exists. Does anyone concur? 

Sounds like u have joined the long list of the banned 

6 hours ago, L1onheartNew said:

Remember everyone, its Easter. If we can get past Monday without any talk of resurrection, we are home and hosed.

#StayAwayFromRemoteCaves

Oh no. This is heading towards the land of puns. It's going to make me cross. 

18 hours ago, LaticMark said:

No, the group is still there. It now includes critical posts of AL and calling for him to sell up! At the same time Stephen Partington seems to have gone a bit quiet!

I left that madhouse a fortnight or so ago.  Bad timing.

19 hours ago, L1onheartNew said:

Remember everyone, its Easter. If we can get past Monday without any talk of resurrection, we are home and hosed.

#StayAwayFromRemoteCaves

Plenty of Latics players like rabbits in headlights today.

Archived