• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The results are totally immaterial to me although I much prefer Latics winning to losing obviously.   It is the way the club is being run and the complete disdain shown to the supporters tha

There is absolutely no harm in protesting, you don't have to back it - similarly, you don't have to discredit it.

Think blaming Curle would be harsh, he has brought more structure to the team and has now realised that our players are not consistently good enough, something he has had to find out in just five week

Posted Images

Clarke has been awful again. Another big team outmuscling us.

BTW  has McAleny been selected, I haven't seen him on the pitch?

5 minutes ago, pcassist said:

No shirt sponsor, but OVS won't be happy with the scrolling advert for FREE vending machines. 

I think Oldham Vending have said they're OK with this on twitter...

2 minutes ago, Horlicks said:

Barry Owen’s absence clearly being missed already 

Mo is there though.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, C.O.JONES said:

Do we have a midfield player who can win and retain the f---ing ball?

Diarra could do it, but he can be a liability too.

Stevenage, the sort of team Curle likes to build, we know he won't get the chance though.

No manager in the world could make this weak lot successful.

Refs shite. 

Stevenage player slipped there. He’s been very quick with the whistle a few times in their favour. 

we are ‘shitter’ by the way... 

Can someone tell me how many times McAleny touched the ball in that half? Might as well have played with 10 men.

1 minute ago, BP1960 said:

Can someone tell me how many times McAleny touched the ball in that half? Might as well have played with 10 men.

Create a chance for him and he'll take it. We don't play that style anymore, unfortunately..

Even with a visibly more defensive 'shape', we have been cut open a few times with simple quick passing.

No man on the line or post for their well taken goal.

Silly yellow for Alfie.

Badan is quick but not productive, if CBJ is fit, should be playing.

Ben Garrity will be slaughtered on here but is more effective in this more advanced position.

Walker has been ok, Jameson continues to look good in the back three.

5 minutes ago, JoeP said:

Create a chance for him and he'll take it. We don't play that style anymore, unfortunately..

Really don't understand why our best finisher is out on the left. One of many puzzled questions i have

Playing with Garrity is like playing with ten men. I feel bad singling him out because they've all been shite but he's just non existent 

1 minute ago, Mayfield said:

Even with a visibly more defensive 'shape', we have been cut open a few times with simple quick passing.

No man on the line or post for their well taken goal.

Silly yellow for Alfie.

Badan is quick but not productive, if CBJ is fit, should be playing.

Ben Garrity will be slaughtered on here but is more effective in this more advanced position.

Walker has been ok, Jameson continues to look good in the back three.

If CBJ is fit he should be playing cards

8 minutes ago, C.O.JONES said:

Substitutions at half time will be two wheelie bins for Garrity and Whelan, they're more mobile and get more tackles in.

What games do you watch 😂😂😂. We have been poor but anythin that has come close to happening has come mainly thru whelan. Again head above the rest

6 minutes ago, JoeP said:

I can't work out who the false number 9 is, can anyone enlighten me?

McAleney, DKD and Garrity not featuring.

McAleney not prolific enough to sit out matches anymore, needs dropping but he’s lucky there are no alternatives, our defence and midfield have no options meaning we get the dreary passing along the back. Depressing home form again.

1 minute ago, Chris15Arm said:

What games do you watch 😂😂😂. We have been poor but anythin that has come close to happening has come mainly thru whelan. Again head above the rest

Doesn't say much

• Matt unfeatured this topic