Wasted...

1 hour ago, addigital said:

Really wish I was wasted with the tenner I wasted on iFollow. Every time I say it’ll better, it never is....

Apathy is catching - thank God Walker hasn’t been here that long #pensave

1 hour ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Anyone translate for a pensioner ??

I’ll give it a go...

He’s wishing that he had spent the tenner on alcohol to get wasted rather than wasted it on today’s game... although I reckon a tenner won’t get you anywhere near wasted...

Each time he believes it’s going to be better it never is.

The emergency keeper played well - luckily he has not been at the club long enough to have caught the Apathy bug...

How did I do?

10 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

I’ll give it a go...

He’s wishing that he had spent the tenner on alcohol to get wasted rather than wasted it on today’s game... although I reckon a tenner won’t get you anywhere near wasted...

Each time he believes it’s going to be better it never is.

The emergency keeper played well - luckily he has not been at the club long enough to have caught the Apathy bug...

How did I do?

Top drawer 😂😂😂

27 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Sure you are also appreciating Laurie is not a flapper, regularly catching the ball. 

Amidst a truly wretched season, with little or nowt to smile about, perhaps our unlikely emergency keeper is a ray of hope.

I would be happy to see Laurie Walker start for us next season.

Archived