MATCH: vs Morecambe (A) 17/04/21 (12:30KO)

At least we showed some fight in the end.

Morecambe clearly the better side, we gave them too much space and time.

Laurie Walker had a problem for most / all of the game, not looking great for the last few games perhaps.

Very annoying to have ifollow coverage drop out for a while, if they refund the £10 it hasn't been all bad.

1 minute ago, Mayfield said:

At least we showed some fight in the end.

Morecambe clearly the better side, we gave them too much space and time.

Laurie Walker had a problem for most / all of the game, not looking great for the last few games perhaps.

Very annoying to have ifollow coverage drop out for a while, if they refund the £10 it hasn't been all bad.

Starting  the injured Walker was an unbelievable decision, what has Bilboe done to upset Curle (or Mo)?

1 minute ago, BP1960 said:

Starting  the injured Walker was an unbelievable decision, what has Bilboe done to upset Curle (or Mo)?

Very odd indeed.

I saw the sense in not dropping Ian Lawlor when he made a few blunders, to avoid shattering his confidence, which in my opinion was the right decision, given the contribution he made.

But to persist with a lame keeper when Bilboe seems to be an adequate number 2, or at least hasn't had the chance to show he isn't, does seem baffling. I don't know the ins and outs but does keeping and not playing the emergency keeper create some ludicrous breach of the arrangement which says he has to go back ... 

• Like 1