MATCH: vs Harrogate Town (A) 20/04/21

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Longlostfan said:

Think the definition of 'professional' is played 5 or more professional games. Bilboe has 3 starts, don't know about before he came here.

Bilboe was a shelf stacker at Asda before he came here, unfortunately he got sacked for repeatedly dropping things. 

6 minutes ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

Almost certainly.

Who is going to player of the season? Bambam, Super Mac or, to be fair, Pidge?

Either Bam or Mac. 

Pidge is nowhere near for me. He’s been steady, and always puts a shift in- which in this back four makes you look like baresi. However If we were a normal club I’d replace everyone one of the back four. Non of them are good enough to challenge next year.

3 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Either Bam or Mac. 

Pidge is nowhere near for me. He’s been steady, and always puts a shift in- which in this back four makes you look like baresi. However If we were a normal club I’d replace everyone one of the back four. Non of them are good enough to challenge next year.

I get what you are saying, but Pidge seems like a good fit for Curle's style. As a 3 you need a good old fashioned win all with little skill at this level. 

1 minute ago, Emcee_Latic said:

Whelan has really improved over the last few games.

got good pedigree so was really disappointed with him early season. Much better under curle’s tactics. Worth keeping for next year for def

Archived