• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone who thinks we shouldn't try to keep Curle is demonstrating the same lamentable short termism as the owner. 

They've finally picked a manager with a CV that matches the division, and the initial results have been ok overall (given the squad) and seem to be improving.   Stick, and give him chance to

I'd say that anyone saying twist should be locked in a room for a month with Mo for a month with their permitted conversation being limited to the life and times of Urko Vera and Sonhy Sefil. 

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

He gets them into the play-offs but gets binned off by the bin dippers.  crazy. 

It is even stranger when you read the Chairman's comments on the BBC.

"I have to do what I think gives us the best chance of achieving promotion in those games and I have reluctantly come to the conclusion that means making the change before the semi-finals begin."

1 hour ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

That’s what I thought too but the response on social media from their fans is overwhelmingly happy. What had he done wrong?

35 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

It is even stranger when you read the Chairman's comments on the BBC.

"I have to do what I think gives us the best chance of achieving promotion in those games and I have reluctantly come to the conclusion that means making the change before the semi-finals begin."

An ex Latics player of some pedigree told me Palios is a real knob.

21 minutes ago, Crusoe said:

That’s what I thought too but the response on social media from their fans is overwhelmingly happy. What had he done wrong?

Managed Bolton

5 hours ago, Oldham82 said:

The retained list should be out today, hopefully curle has told most they wont be back july 1st for pre season training. 

ITK, or just hoping?

I'm keen to see the list and hopefully how short it is.

2 hours ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

They expected automatic.

48 minutes ago, Crusoe said:

Played shite football... Lost the dressing room... allegedly involved in a big bust up with a couple of senior players... Bizarre and aggressive post match interviews... Massive ego...

That's about the general view on social media/forums

2 hours ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

2 wins in 11

Strange, awful interviews where players and 'fickle' fans get thrown under the bus

Awful January transfer window when we were in a position of strength. Notlob on the other hand recruited well hence a 17 point swing

Our star player signalled to come off at 3-0 up in a game as he was in pain. He leaves him on. 20 minutes later he limps off and is hardly seen again

Attempting to justify our demotion last season in his bizarre final interview on Saturday (it's not my fault)

Didn't rotate the squad when we had 3 games a week for about seven or eight straight weeks

Would have finished 8th had there been one more week of the season

I get that it's different with managers and you lot cos Abdallah and his brother make it nigh on impossible but here he had a strong hand, a squad that only needed 'salt and pepper' as he said and money in January to get what he wanted and he blew it. 

If Curle goes no doubt he'll be linked but trust me he's damaged goods now and you wouldn't want him

8 minutes ago, planetarydeadlock said:

2 wins in 11

Strange, awful interviews where players and 'fickle' fans get thrown under the bus

Awful January transfer window when we were in a position of strength. Notlob on the other hand recruited well hence a 17 point swing

Our star player signalled to come off at 3-0 up in a game as he was in pain. He leaves him on. 20 minutes later he limps off and is hardly seen again

Attempting to justify our demotion last season in his bizarre final interview on Saturday (it's not my fault)

Didn't rotate the squad when we had 3 games a week for about seven or eight straight weeks

I get that it's different with managers and you lot cos Abdallah and his brother make it nigh on impossible but here he had a strong hand, a squad that only needed 'salt and pepper' as he said and money in January to get what he wanted and he blew it. 

If Curle goes no doubt he'll be linked but trust me he's damaged goods now and you wouldn't want him

yes l put a bit of money on you boyz but could see the decline so switched 3/4's of it to bolton just in time. The cash slightly, slightly not atall dulls the pain when l see things happen.

Lettin the rest of the money ride with you as insurance (see above) as basically a free hit bc bolton have paid for it a few times over. The cunts.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Bobledgersheart said:

An ex Latics player of some pedigree told me Palios is a real knob.

I expect former Sven squeeze Faria Alam might have a view on that (allegedly).

• Like 1
3 hours ago, planetarydeadlock said:

2 wins in 11

Well, that does explain a lot. I actually never liked him and wouldn't want him here (he wouldn't last two minutes under our owners). Always acted like a bit of a dick whenever we played his teams. 

I would say good luck, but i'm selfish and enjoy playing the Trannies.

21 hours ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

Played shite football... Lost the dressing room... allegedly involved in a big bust up with a couple of senior players... Bizarre and aggressive post match interviews... Massive ego...

That's about the general view on social media/forums

Still thinks he’s at Rochdale and can play God at every club he goes to. 

23 hours ago, planetarydeadlock said:

2 wins in 11

Really interesting insight, thanks.

If Curle rocked up at your place, would you be happy with him?