Jump to content

Recommended Posts

image.png

 

Latics:
Scored in last 4 games
14 points from last 27 available

Grimsby:
Won 1 in last 6 games
12 points from last 30 available

 

Referee: CHRISTOPHER POLLARD.

 

Was previously appointed Walsall vs Latics (D 1-1 16/01/21)
Latics: Yellow; T.Hamer, H.Clarke, C.Borthwick-Jackson
Walsall: Yellow; D.Scarr

 

image.png

 

EFL appointments 24-27 April

 

>> Prediction League: https://owtbpredictionleague.azurewebsites.net/

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Summed up the season, capable going forward and culpable defending. Live too far away to watch normally, so Ifollow has allowed me to watch more matches live than the last couple of decades. More frus

The one thing I like about KC, he keeps a winning team. When we lose he only makes minimal changes. Consistency starts with a settled line up

No doubt KC will find something constructive to say about the performance, if only that it affirms his appraisal of our deficiencies.   The starting eleven looked ok, created chances, didnt

Posted Images

Referee is now Alan Young, who was the ref v Tranmere (H) where there was a bit of a kerfuffle after the match and Peter Clarke called Jombati a Blert.

 

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2021/april/23042021-match-preview-grimsby-town/

 

Young has refereed Oldham 4 times in his career and brandished 23 yellow cards (4, 6, 7, 8 latest first). 

Edited by rudemedic
Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we not relegate them today as we did on "Super Sunday" with a 6 -0 win and a wonder goal from David Beresford or am I getting confused? 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, petera1 said:

Can we not relegate them today as we did on "Super Sunday" with a 6 -0 win and a wonder goal from David Beresford or am I getting confused? 🙂

I thought the wonder goal was Adam Griffin but it might be me getting confused. Alan Buckley sacked the day after.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, petera1 said:

Can we not relegate them today as we did on "Super Sunday" with a 6 -0 win and a wonder goal from David Beresford or am I getting confused? 🙂

It was in Feb, so defo didn't relegate them. Wasn't Beresford's wonder goal at Molineux

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, petera1 said:

Can we not relegate them today as we did on "Super Sunday" with a 6 -0 win and a wonder goal from David Beresford or am I getting confused? 🙂

 

1 hour ago, astottie said:

I thought the wonder goal was Adam Griffin but it might be me getting confused. Alan Buckley sacked the day after.

 

56 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

It was in Feb, so defo didn't relegate them. Wasn't Beresford's wonder goal at Molineux


It was “celebration Sunday” celebrating the 3 amigos taking over and buying Boundary Park for themselves 

 

the wonder goal was Adam Griffin

 

and it was January/February we didn’t relegate anyone 

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

 

 


It was “celebration Sunday” celebrating the 3 amigos taking over and buying Boundary Park for themselves 

 

the wonder goal was Adam Griffin

 

and it was January/February we didn’t relegate anyone 

Thanks wasn't sure, yes their manager sacked after it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

 

The one thing I like about KC, he keeps a winning team. When we lose he only makes minimal changes. Consistency starts with a settled line up

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, C.O.JONES said:

I hope we don't line up as the BBC suggest with CBJ in the back 3 get him up the park away from trouble.

He played in the middle last time out

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

What is this coverage about it’s stuck on slow mo replay. 

Mine had issues but just resolved itself!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Keepers just not good enough, talking schoolboy basics, got beat from 25 yards from a ball that was little more than a back pass, Clarke was poor turning over possession too.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Matt unfeatured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...