10 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Keepers just not good enough, talking schoolboy basics, got beat from 25 yards from a ball that was little more than a back pass, Clarke was poor turning over possession too.

He was saving those before his injury, don't know why he's playing if he isn't 100%

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Summed up the season, capable going forward and culpable defending. Live too far away to watch normally, so Ifollow has allowed me to watch more matches live than the last couple of decades. More frus

The one thing I like about KC, he keeps a winning team. When we lose he only makes minimal changes. Consistency starts with a settled line up

No doubt KC will find something constructive to say about the performance, if only that it affirms his appraisal of our deficiencies.   The starting eleven looked ok, created chances, didnt

Posted Images

Expecting KC will be having a right go at most of the team, several 'not doing their job' for sure.

Conor Mac superb for the goal, he is determined to hit 20 league goals.

Having created a hatfull of chances, we then put ourselves under needless pressure.

See how irrate KC is shortly, could be 5 subs from the start.

14 minutes ago, kev1969 said:

That was poor goal  keeping 

Poor from Clarke too, dispossed when he could have cleared the ball.

1 minute ago, Mayfield said:

Expecting KC will be having a right go at most of the team, several 'not doing their job' for sure.

Conor Mac superb for the goal, he is determined to hit 20 league goals.

Having created a hatfull of chances, we then put ourselves under needless pressure.

See how irrate KC is shortly, could be 5 subs from the start.

Bahamboula may be one, strolling about.

Once Clarke loses that caught in posession, he will be a good player.

I think Walker was slightly unsighted by Pidge and in all fairness, would have expected him to clear.

3 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Bahamboula may be one, strolling about.

Could be off BP, but Dylan clearly makes an effort to win the ball back.

No doubt he will be lambasted for sloppy passing, but sacrificing his creative talent just to have a reliable stopper on the field isnt my choice.

As others have commented, the two Dylans play well together, we arent stringing much together at all, just relying on Conor being in behind or Nicky producing a good cross for Clarkey or Pidge.

Just now, Chaddyexile84 said:

And that’s why I think Pidge belongs no where near a top half side 

Yet McCalmont was weak and Clarke made no effort to close down.

Just as you develop things to like about the team and have a bit of hope they let you down again, appalling  home record.

Edited by Stainrod
2 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Vaughan showed more ability and application than Garriry  and Hillsner in the short time hes been on.

Was Garrity actually on? I heard his name as sub and that was it - send him bloody back 

• Matt unfeatured this topic