MATCH: vs Mansfield Town (A) 01/05/21

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting to see what the  front 3 are like today, I must say I am slightly concerned with Zac Dearnley who I believe is a fantastic player but very injury prone.. its a shame because on his day one of the best forwards in this league 

19 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Starting XI: Walker (GK), Clarke, Jameson, Piergianni (C), Borthwick-Jackson, Adams, Whelan, Garrity, McAleny, Dearnley, Barnes.

Bench: Bilboe (GK), Fage, Badan, McCalmont, Vaughan, Keillor-Dunn, Bahamboula.

You have to worry how many of those will be on the teamsheet for the first match of next season.
And putting notoriously flaky Dearnley straight it, when he's played 2 full 90 minute games since Halloween last year is "brave", maybe it will be pre season friendly -esque and next seasons players get a half each.

Starting XI: Walker (GK) L, Clarke L, Jameson, Piergianni (C), Borthwick-Jackson, Adams, Whelan, Garrity L, McAleny ?, Dearnley, Barnes ?.

Bench: Bilboe (GK) ?, Fage, Badan, McCalmont L, Vaughan, Keillor-Dunn, Bahamboula.

18 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

I don’t think I’ve ever been as disinterested in a fixture 

No matter what, the team should be striving to finish with as many points and as high as possible because it really could make a difference to how the next season starts. Last week's result was a disgrace and this team really should be finishing on 63 pts and higher than 17th.

It's not to be though.

37 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Team says to me that KC is planning on being here next season.

Incidentally, eight replies on a match thread within one hour of KO tho..

You could be spot-on there, Monty.
The worry is Bahamboula being on the bench but maybe Curle thinks now is the ideal time to try.

3 minutes ago, Wardie said:

You could be spot-on there, Monty.
The worry is Bahamboula being on the bench but maybe Curle thinks now is the ideal time to try.

KC knows what Bahambola, DKD and McCalmont can do. He's having a look at Dearnley, Barnes and Garrity.

Garrity can have the odd good game, but 1 in 10 ain't good enough for me.

3 minutes ago, al_bro said:

KC knows what Bahambola, DKD and McCalmont can do. He's having a look at Dearnley, Barnes and Garrity.

Garrity can have the odd good game, but 1 in 10 ain't good enough for me.

Fucking hell 1 game in 10,its another Maouche. 

Archived