MATCH: vs Forest Green Rovers (H) 08/05/21

What a pathetic end to the worst home performances in over 50 years of going to BP.

They would have been hardly any fans in the ground even if we were allowed back.

Jameson should rip his contract up if he had any pride and walk away.

The only good thing is that I wont have to pay to watch next season.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Emcee_Latic said:

We would be better playing Sutton next season. At least he shows promose.

Just seen the third goal was that Sutton attempting to run back. Bloody hell its like watching Grant run, an absolute shit show from top to bottom. 

1 minute ago, IanMarshall's Mullet said:

I actually felt sorry for the young lad then but he was lacking a lot.......

Should be docked his pay. Not even trying to get back is just unacceptable. I am quicker than that and I'm 52

Just now, Londonboy said:

Should be docked his pay. Not even trying to get back is just unacceptable. I am quicker than that and I'm 52

I'd have caught him and I'm 76yo.

Finish 18th. Would have taken that at start and will take next year if abdullah still in charge. Overall a wasted season, no further on, manager in with less than half a season behind him, likely brand new squad baring a few faces. Chances of promotion, very low. Depressing 

17 minutes ago, IanMarshall's Mullet said:

I know we have had some good results this season but overall this team has got to be worst I've seen and I've been watching Latics since 1979.

Worst I’ve ever seen.  So bad I didn’t even bother today and I wouldn’t appear to have missed much.

Just now, oafc1955 said:

Fuck all to do with Curle.....without a promise of some funds we are staring liquidation in the face. I’m embarrassed to be associated with this absolute pile of shite!

I'd not keep Curle for starting Garrity alone.

Archived