MATCH: vs Forest Green Rovers (H) 08/05/21

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Emcee_Latic said:

How long has Coco been the owner? Surely he can see how crap his pillock of a brother is with the recruitment of players.

He will, but I reckon he needs his agency links.

1 minute ago, Emcee_Latic said:

The only one i will give credit to today is Piergianni. Tried his best to drive them forward until the end.

Whelan never stopped, he deserves equal credit, as for the rest..bin the lot.

Feel sorry for the 9 players jameson and Garrity started with. Worked their socks off only for Garrity to lose it every time he touched it an jameson to throw away all the hard work with 2 stupid stupid decisions. After that and with the subs disrupting too, they all thought fuck it. Id be the same. Dkd didn't do much as well as bahamboula, but they ran and ran and worked their players. Only for them to watch it all go to shit because of 1 or 2 players making schoolboy errors. And wtf is curle doing? Please stay mcaleny, please, but im goin to keep you on the bench and give Garrity 90 mins?!?!?! 

Another horror show in defence, plus only one memorable effort on goal.

I understand why inexperienced players can make poor decisions, we have too many, hence the appalling results.

The thing which sickens me and was boiling over in commentary, is the number of players who appear not to care.

Very very few exceptions here, frightening situation looms again, all bar three or four? of the squad wouldnt be missed, where does the conversation with AL go next.

Plus we have the purgatory of the North Stand saga to live through all summer.

Sad times.

1 minute ago, Chris15Arm said:

Feel sorry for the 9 players jameson and Garrity started with. Worked their socks off only for Garrity to lose it every time he touched it an jameson to throw away all the hard work with 2 stupid stupid decisions. After that and with the subs disrupting too, they all thought fuck it. Id be the same. Dkd didn't do much as well as bahamboula, but they ran and ran and worked their players. Only for them to watch it all go to shit because of 1 or 2 players making schoolboy errors. And wtf is curle doing? Please stay mcaleny, please, but im goin to keep you on the bench and give Garrity 90 mins?!?!?! 

Maybe it was a 

“look Mo you flat cap prick - this is next season with you fucking it all up again if you don’t let me sign players who know this dog shit league and go go trawling FM for a Cambodian Fifth division regen who has 19 for pace and fuck all else”

Maybe 

Pierrgianni, Fage, CBJ, Adams, Whelan, bahamboula, McAleny and maybe DKD needed for next season. I think with around 10 half decent additions to that we will be ok next season. Dearnley if he stays fit. Other than that its a no for the rest

40 minutes ago, Emcee_Latic said:

We would be better playing Sutton next season. At least he shows promose.

We will be playing Sutton (home and away) if they go up 😉

29 minutes ago, Careca9 said:

Finish 18th. Would have taken that at start and will take next year if abdullah still in charge. Overall a wasted season, no further on, manager in with less than half a season behind him, likely brand new squad baring a few faces. Chances of promotion, very low. Depressing 

At the start it was nothing short of automatic for me. As it is every year. None of this 18th rubbish.

17 minutes ago, GKing521 said:

Just fold the thing. No one cares anymore. 

I care Kasunga. I will care again next year.

Go Lions

1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

They (Roy) just said the 1st game next season would be his 50th appearance........pause.......providing he doesn’t get transferred that is!

I take it we are paying someone to take him off our hands...

Probably making the mistake of posting immediately after the game here (I usually wait until a Monday to pass comment) but that was rubbish again. I'd be more than happy with a new manager and another summer of 15 signings in and 15 out. The only one worthy of keeping is Bahamboula (I say this knowing that Alfie M and C-Mac are off) but even he looked like he has thrown the towel in recently. Everybody who has featured at any point this season should be wholly ashamed of themselves...

• Matt unfeatured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2021 at 5:41 PM, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Probably making the mistake of posting immediately after the game here (I usually wait until a Monday to pass comment) but that was rubbish again. I'd be more than happy with a new manager and another summer of 15 signings in and 15 out. The only one worthy of keeping is Bahamboula (I say this knowing that Alfie M and C-Mac are off) but even he looked like he has thrown the towel in recently. Everybody who has featured at any point this season should be wholly ashamed of themselves...

14 out is a good start...

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

14 out is a good start...

I was trying to work out where you got that from, then I realised that we had 8 loanees!  😄 not sure if that's cheating or not because i thought you meant contracted players.  🤔

Sadly it'll probably be 15 when McAleny goes.  Maybe more if the Bahamboula interest is legitimate.

Archived