New director.

1 minute ago, unsworth blue said:

Graham, not pre-judging the issue but is your Dad on the Board of OAFC as part of his role as Chairman of the Foundation?  

He’s not the chairman of the foundation but yes that’s why he’s there as part of his role within it.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, GrahamHughes said:

He’s not the chairman of the foundation but yes that’s why he’s there as part of his role within it.

Cheers Graham, sorry about the incorrect statement but at least we know that it is part of is role within the Foundation!! 

Thanks mate   

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, deyres42 said:

Telling that Big Dave seems more interested in tittle tattle than finding himself a job...

Yeah I'm sure he’s prioritised an Oldham Athletic podcast over his next move 😂😂

1 hour ago, League one forever said:

Agreed. 

He was Baresi in disguise to many. . You’d think a player of his Calibre would be snapped up. 

I'm not sure how thinking he would improve the shittest defence in league 2 equates to Baresi in disguise. 

16 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

I'm not sure how thinking he would improve the shittest defence in league 2 equates to Baresi in disguise. 

The season before last. He played nearly every league game in the second worst defence that season. So when you say improve- if you mean by one place in the league of shittest defences - then yeah. 

10 hours ago, League one forever said:

The season before last. He played nearly every league game in the second worst defence that season. So when you say improve- if you mean by one place in the league of shittest defences - then yeah. 

So he would improve our defence ? 

10 hours ago, League one forever said:

That's a response to a point I didn't make. You were suggesting hyperbole from some fans about Wheater's ability. I saw a general feeling that he disappointed in the level of his impact particularly as a top earner. However, we were paying the guy and he should be played. 

Maybe he hasn't got a club because his financial expectations are too high. Hopefully he'll be on the podcast soon and we'll find out about that as well as some more juicy stuff. 

12 hours ago, League one forever said:

Did he sleep with Claire ? U seem to like to put him down.

3 hours ago, Magic Mikey said:

That's a response to a point I didn't make. You were suggesting hyperbole from some fans about Wheater's ability. I saw a general feeling that he disappointed in the level of his impact particularly as a top earner. However, we were paying the guy and he should be played. 

Maybe he hasn't got a club because his financial expectations are too high. Hopefully he'll be on the podcast soon and we'll find out about that as well as some more juicy stuff. 

Fair enough. Good post. 👍🏻

Archived