BPAS PODCAST: 10th May '21 Episode 34: Sell the Club

5 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

If he puts his hands up and admits he has been wrong to blame the fans at times for things going wrong; admits he has behaved appallingly around the North stand issue; admits he is a sycophant who would toady up to anyone to get a seat on the board; admits he was wrong about Ched Evans; admits he has no sense of how to dress and conduct himself when representing the club; admits to anything else I haven't thought of, I'd still think he was a cunt. Good luck Shitpeas.

Nice to see you're approaching this with an open mind ! 😀

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want him to tell us precisely why the North Stand is shut and exactly what needs to be done to open it......presumably from a practical point of view it will be something like “unlock a door” but from a personality standpoint it will be about as likely as solving the Israel-Palestine conflict (no irony intended)

1 hour ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Nice to see you're approaching this with an open mind ! 😀

Ta. If he says that he is doing (or genuinely intends to do)  something positive for the club that in some way makes amends for his past transgressions, I may be prepared to downgrade him to twat. My current feeling is that he is waiting in the wings for a change to then try and feather his own nest again (mixed metaphors but I liked wings and nest). I am genuinely intereseted to hear what he has to say. 

23 hours ago, singe said:

BPAS: The Director's Cut. 

11 hours ago, Worcester Owl said:

It definitely deserves a special title, this podcast.

Barry: Inside the Fleeceircus.

Apologies to fleas everywhere.

Just add a letter to the original suggestion 

. But nothing at all he can say will change my opinion of the man...

Absolutely....He went from a position of fans  trust, to the fans representative on the board, and finally defected to a fully fledged member of our football club’s board of directors and then stood by Abdallah for 3 years whilst this absolute shit show unfolded.

Over a period of time and after gaining first hand knowledge of the owners methods he should have subsequently resigned, come back to the trust, and then done everything in his power to get these charlatans out of our club.

Nothing he says can change my opinion, but I will listen in the hope that by the end of the interview it will have confirmed everything many of our fans have suspected from day one and help convince the doubters that a protest against our owners is totally justified and absolutely necessary!!

I have a feeling that throughout the interview he will continue to defend AL & Co to the hilt and that only their appointment of Karl Evans as CEO and the man himself will bear the brunt of any criticism aimed at the club....we shall see!!

• Matt unfeatured this topic

Archived