League 2 Activity 2021/22

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crawley released list. Would be typical MoMarco to try and sign Mark Wright!
That's why I'm happy-ish with if we keep Curle despite his performance this season, he'll stop the worst Lemsagam signings.

3 hours ago, singe said:

That's why I'm happy-ish with if we keep Curle despite his performance this season, he'll stop the worst Lemsagam signings.

He didn't stop some awful contract renewals.

3 hours ago, singe said:

Wright was decent for Stortford before he was famous 

13 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Wright was decent for Stortford before he was famous 

I'd heard that said. He said he going into the celebrity circuit so let himself go. I guess if you want to be playing in your thirties you've gt to have been looking after yourself in a Peter Clarke manner.

Nicky "Not pulling up any plants" Maynard (one of my favourite Barryisms) uproots Forest Green Rovers and sends Newport through to the play off final against Morecambe.

Fucking Morecambe and fucking Newport get to the play off final and some think we should be happy with some "entertainment"

15 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

And we’re all going to Sutton United next season 😁

Would be great if we were actually punching our weight and challenging at the top of the division.

Id be more than happy to go to the likes of Sutton Harrogate and Barrow expecting and getting 3 points and charging up the division infact I can't think of anything more fun 

37 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Would be great if we were actually punching our weight and challenging at the top of the division.

Id be more than happy to go to the likes of Sutton Harrogate and Barrow expecting and getting 3 points and charging up the division infact I can't think of anything more fun 

“Punching out weight”.   if Oldham Athletic was punching its weight where in the pyramid would we be ? 

12 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

We did this season?

Archived