League 2 Activity 2021/22

Looking at our next few fixtures I can’t see where the next win is coming from……

By the time we play Scunthorpe on Boxing Day we could be anchored on the bottom and without an influx of quality players in the January window we will almost certainly stay there.

Along with Curle and his coaching staff, there is a distinct lack of passion throughout the squad. These players are definitely not the type to be rolling up their sleeves and digging us out of the shit!!

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Looking at our next few fixtures I can’t see where the next win is coming from……

By the time we play Scunthorpe on Boxing Day we could be anchored on the bottom and without an influx of quality players in the January window we will almost certainly stay there.

Along with Curle and his coaching staff, there is a distinct lack of passion throughout the squad. These players are definitely not the type to be rolling up their sleeves and digging us out of the shit!!

Even with Adams still out injured, there are still three potential leaders in the team - namely Piergianni, McGahey and Clarke. 
What we need is for these guys to be more vocal on the pitch and gee up their teammates.

Then we might see more passion and fight from the rest of the team 😎

1 hour ago, TheBigDog said:

Even with Adams still out injured, there are still three potential leaders in the team - namely Piergianni, McGahey and Clarke. 
What we need is for these guys to be more vocal on the pitch and gee up their teammates.

Then we might see more passion and fight from the rest of the team 😎

No such thing as ‘potential leaders’ unless you’re talking about young up n coming players. The players you refer to are all in mid/late twenties and would have already displayed their leadership qualities by now.

The whole team is far too quiet and heads go down far too easily!

We need a proper nuisance up top, a proper nasty twat in midfield, and another no nonsense CB. If we manage all three we’ll have a good chance of staying up but I’m not holding my breath!!

1 minute ago, TheBigDog said:

Disagree.

I believe that these three have the potential to step up and be more vocal.

McGahey is very vocal already. We need similar in midfield as well as a proper target man but I'm not holding my breath!

Maybe if we get to tonked tomorrow Abdallah might see the light and sell up.

Archived