League 2 Activity 2021/22

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

That’s a bizarre move 

Not really he knows Morecambe will struggle next season, Bradford are a huge club for League 2, they have the fanbase and an infrastructure that should really see them competing in League 1 at least.

We're linked with Luke Joyce released from Port Vale who have upgraded to Brad Walker.

Pretty much shows the ambition for next season at respective clubs!(tbf Joyce does sound like the type needed here 😂).

14 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Not really he knows Morecambe will struggle next season, Bradford are a huge club for League 2, they have the fanbase and an infrastructure that should really see them competing in League 1 at least.

Exaxtly the reasons he will likely be sacked by Christmas 

53 minutes ago, mick26 said:

We're linked with Luke Joyce released from Port Vale who have upgraded to Brad Walker.

Pretty much shows the ambition for next season at respective clubs!(tbf Joyce does sound like the type needed here 😂).

Worked with Curle previously who obviously feels he will add something, I'm happy that it appears we have a manager being allowed to source his own players tbh.

1 hour ago, mick26 said:

Brad Walker has played 82 games since the start of season 2017/18 - that’s an average of 20 games a season. He’s either been injured a lot or is not too good...🤔

1 hour ago, TheBigDog said:

Brad Walker has played 82 games since the start of season 2017/18 - that’s an average of 20 games a season. He’s either been injured a lot or is not too good...🤔

Yes fitness issues but good age so worth a chance......

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/port-vale-transfer-brad-walker-5487275

On 6/3/2021 at 1:07 PM, yarddog73 said:

Worked with Curle previously who obviously feels he will add something, I'm happy that it appears we have a manager being allowed to source his own players tbh.

totally agree. At least we will get solid pro’s who will work hard for curle and know the league. Need a 5 or 6 of them and then Baha can have the freedom to win us games 

2 hours ago, Careca9 said:

totally agree. At least we will get solid pro’s who will work hard for curle and know the league. Need a 5 or 6 of them and then Baha can have the freedom to win us games 

They know the bottom league because they play in the bottom league presumably . Impressive CV ...get them signed

Vale fan here - any info on Garrity? I'll swap you for info on Joyce, he's a solid number 4 defensive midfielder. You don't notice him much but we did much better when he's in the team than when he's missing.  Likes the sideways and backwards pass but gets his foot in and protects the defence. 

12 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

"Let's hope Garrity (24) is in the mould of Jamie Vardy and Ian Wright in terms of coming to the professional game late in his career and adapting quickly."

https://www.onevalefan.co.uk/forum/topic/47618-transfer-rumours-targets/?do=findComment&comment=978129

🤣

I nearly spat my coffee out reading that board too 🤣

Archived