Question for Latics autograph collectors

Hi. Is there a members forum? I am trying to reach any Latics members/fans etc who collect autographs of players/managers? I have an autograph of Jimmy Frizzell, on an unusual media that may be of interest to someone

I once had the autographs of Jim Fryatt and David Shaw, which I collected at a charity cricket match between Crompton CC and an Oldham Athletic side at Glebe Street in the summer of 1970. No longer have them, no idea what became of them!

I had a fair few from the mid to late 70's until I gave them to one of my cousin's,

The only Latics autograph I have left is that of Simon Stainrod and it's signed in biro across a newspaper photo cutting of that Sheffield 'love in' between him and Terry Curran.

As a youngster I thought he was God.

Autographs of that era don’t have much monetary value . Pre-war get into double figures and sometimes more, especially if they are part of a set or team list. 

https://www.the-saleroom.com/en-gb/auction-catalogues/midlands-sports-auctions/catalogue-id-srmidl10017/lot-2ad74bb7-45bb-438b-92c4-ad1e00b9a74b

A Latics player on here but as part of two teams. 

5 hours ago, LaticsPete said:

Autographs of that era don’t have much monetary value . Pre-war get into double figures and sometimes more, especially if they are part of a set or team list. 

https://www.the-saleroom.com/en-gb/auction-catalogues/midlands-sports-auctions/catalogue-id-srmidl10017/lot-2ad74bb7-45bb-438b-92c4-ad1e00b9a74b

A Latics player on here but as part of two teams. 

I do have plenty of other footballing autographs my late father collected at many sportsman's dinners.

Nat Lofthouse, Sir Matt Busby, John Charles, peter swales but to name a few.

Also a photo of him taken with Sir Matt and another with Keith Hicks

I have well over 200 autographs including Sir James which I got on the league Liner down to Bournemouth and two signed footballs from the premiership  days plus boxes of old programmers over the years including almost all home and away premiership games.

Archived