OASF 1895 lottery

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

How many have signed up so far ? 

Hi, I was very cautious in my estimations as a lot of trust has to be regained and ultimately there may be a need to start looking at significant sums.

I don't think we should say this early on in case people think it's too low and give up. But we will be publishing a kind of totaliser and be transparent.

I hope that's OK, and I know and appreciate the question is a positive one.

We have smashed my cautious estimate though.

32 minutes ago, singe said:

Hi, I was very cautious in my estimations as a lot of trust has to be regained and ultimately there may be a need to start looking at significant sums.

I don't think we should say this early on in case people think it's too low and give up. But we will be publishing a kind of totaliser and be transparent.

I hope that's OK, and I know and appreciate the question is a positive one.

We have smashed my cautious estimate though.

Yeah course it is, just happy to see it doing well! I shall wait patiently. Cheers ! 

I understand Singe’s position on announcing numbers early on. Btw I have signed up and am hoping that it achieves all that it has been set up to do. At the same time many supporters have rightly lambasted the club regime for a lack of transparency and not being open about things like ST sales. So I hope that we will get an update on subscriptions when appropriate. It”s not a prurient interest but a desire that the “movement “ demonstrates that which we want the club to. 

4 hours ago, LaticsPete said:

I understand Singe’s position on announcing numbers early on. Btw I have signed up and am hoping that it achieves all that it has been set up to do. At the same time many supporters have rightly lambasted the club regime for a lack of transparency and not being open about things like ST sales. So I hope that we will get an update on subscriptions when appropriate. It”s not a prurient interest but a desire that the “movement “ demonstrates that which we want the club to. 

Thanks, I  do hear you. Conversely, arguing against myself if people perceive them to low, I'd hope they encourage others. But people are shelling out a year's money so it's a great commitment. I'll take it to the OASF Directors.

I've got a sperate lottery login now.

Singe

11 hours ago, OASF1895 Lottery said:

Thanks, I  do hear you. Conversely, arguing against myself if people perceive them to low, I'd hope they encourage others. But people are shelling out a year's money so it's a great commitment. I'll take it to the OASF Directors.

I've got a sperate lottery login now.

Singe

Funnily enough we can tell it's still you :chubb:

Archived