OASF 1895 lottery

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An update!
We've decided it's better to be transparent to publish the number of players, and lines entered.

We just need everyone's help in publicising the lottery, we appreciate it is a tough time economically.

Thank you to everyone that has joined so far.

It was a great day yesterday, with over £1,000 committed, the best day so far.

https://play.clubforce.com/play_newa.asp?ll_id=2889#Anchor

Well done and thanks for doing something.

Not all of us have the time or are allowed to be involved in certain things due to various reasons but anyone who is working to make our club better gets a big thankyou from me.

3 minutes ago, maximus1267 said:

Well done and thanks for doing something.

Not all of us have the time or are allowed to be involved in certain things due to various reasons but anyone who is working to make our club better gets a big thankyou from me.

Of course. Every tweet helps.

Singe has done a marvellous job promoting the hell out of this.

and its massive leap of faith of you all to buy into the vision of "getting us ready" for fan investment/ownership.

wow £5k into the 1895 contingency fund in two weeks is fantastic.

Thanks everyone

Draw is 2pm on Sunday, cutoff is 1pm.

Good luck everyone

A reminder that the draw is at 14:00 TODAY! to win a copy of Mike Keegans' upcoming book "This is how it feels" about 1990 and all that, when it's published in August.

Just follow @Oasf1985Lotto on twitter and RT.

Please tell me the comments in the Oldham Times about possibly using the money “to avoid administration” and “invest in the club” ie: give to AL has been taken out of context?

I thought the “contingency” was so we had some pennies when he fucked off 

** edit - seen the clarification from the Twitter account 👍

2 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Please tell me the comments in the Oldham Times about possibly using the money “to avoid administration” and “invest in the club” ie: give to AL has been taken out of context?

I thought the “contingency” was so we had some pennies when he fucked off 

** edit - seen the clarification from the Twitter account 👍

Apologies Chaddy, I am literally, just getting around to all social media sites...well I am back on comms temporarily.

So yes, its has been a busy night as one line mis-quoted in a local paper or not fully expanded has caused a lot of anguish for everyone ad we are very sorry for this

Just to clarify, the line should have been  fully explained to say investment is majority shareholding in our club - minimum

the 1895 fund will be ring-fenced and overseen by guardians. All fans will be consulted if there is a request for the contingency fund to be accessed.

And now I am going to have a wee dram.

Again, sorry

10 hours ago, underdog said:

Apologies Chaddy, I am literally, just getting around to all social media sites...well I am back on comms temporarily.

So yes, its has been a busy night as one line mis-quoted in a local paper or not fully expanded has caused a lot of anguish for everyone ad we are very sorry for this

Just to clarify, the line should have been  fully explained to say investment is majority shareholding in our club - minimum

the 1895 fund will be ring-fenced and overseen by guardians. All fans will be consulted if there is a request for the contingency fund to be accessed.

And now I am going to have a wee dram.

Again, sorry

Are the newspaper going to publish a clarification and apology? 

A reminder there is still time to join this week's Contingency Fund Lottery draw, on Sunday.

£1 per line. 5 weeks or lines minimum to keep costs down.

The Jackpot has increased to £550.

You've got to be in it to win it.

#1895ourfuture

3 hours ago, OASF1895 Lottery said:

A reminder there is still time to join this week's Contingency Fund Lottery draw, on Sunday.

£1 per line. 5 weeks or lines minimum to keep costs down.

The Jackpot has increased to £550.

You've got to be in it to win it.

#1895ourfuture

What are the rules for winning a lucky dip? I can't find it anywhere.

31 minutes ago, al_bro said:

What are the rules for winning a lucky dip? I can't find it anywhere.

Basically we press a button after doing the draw and the Clubforce system randomly picks one of the lines that has entered that week, and that entrant wins the £5.

So it's random, but people who have entered more than one line, have a bit better chance of winnning, which we decided was fair as a "reward".

Is that what you mean?

We'll amend the FAQ's and post about it once we confirm that's what you meant. We appreciate the question.

23 hours ago, OASF1895 Lottery said:

Basically we press a button after doing the draw and the Clubforce system randomly picks one of the lines that has entered that week, and that entrant wins the £5.

So it's random, but people who have entered more than one line, have a bit better chance of winnning, which we decided was fair as a "reward".

Is that what you mean?

We'll amend the FAQ's and post about it once we confirm that's what you meant. We appreciate the question.

Thanks. That's what I meant.

Dopey question of the day coming up.

Did I click auto-renew when I joined? I honestly can't remember and I can't find it. If not, do I need to go through the whole process again? 

Asking for a friend (actually, I think senile decay is setting in!). 

1 hour ago, Bristolatic said:

Did I click auto-renew when I joined? I honestly can't remember and I can't find it. If not, do I need to go through the whole process again? 

Hi Bristol, I can confirm you did set up auto-renew, so thank you very much for that. No need to go through the whole process, and you'll get a reminder.

• underdog changed the title to OASF 1895 lottery
6 hours ago, OASF1895 Lottery said:

Hi Bristol, I can confirm you did set up auto-renew, so thank you very much for that. No need to go through the whole process, and you'll get a reminder.

Thanks. I think addled brain syndrome has set in.

19 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

I have this every time latics play and loose,  auto-wipe of my memory.

I am pretty sure too that those who have not auto-renewed, that you should get an email reminder when your subs is up too.

Thanks Mr Bristol (hope you are all well down in Bristol)

23 hours ago, OASF1895 Lottery said:
We are pleased to announce we have exceeded £7,000 committed funding by players.
For tomorrow's draw we will have 224 players, with 259 lines.

Thank you all.

Brilliant news and shows how there is support of fan ownership/investment.

Helping us to "be ready" if/when the opportunity comes. 

Thank you everyone and SInge too

Archived