OASF 1895 lottery

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, underdog said:

I have this every time latics play and loose,  auto-wipe of my memory.

I am pretty sure too that those who have not auto-renewed, that you should get an email reminder when your subs is up too.

Thanks Mr Bristol (hope you are all well down in Bristol)

We're fine thanks, Tracy. Hope you are too. Long time, no see. When I got the Twitter reminder to play, I thought I had to put my numbers in again, so I didn't think I'd hit auto-renew. You've got to make allowances for me, you know.

On 6/6/2021 at 1:13 PM, Bristolatic said:

We're fine thanks, Tracy. Hope you are too. Long time, no see. When I got the Twitter reminder to play, I thought I had to put my numbers in again, so I didn't think I'd hit auto-renew. You've got to make allowances for me, you know.

Do me a favour Pete sweetie....answer your bloody email...grrr. hahah

20 hours ago, underdog said:

Do me a favour Pete sweetie....answer your bloody email...grrr. hahah

I did. Is there one I've missed? I'm away until tomorrow night, so I'll check the them out at the weekend. Just dibbing in and out on here odd times.

2 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

I did. Is there one I've missed? I'm away until tomorrow night, so I'll check the them out at the weekend. Just dibbing in and out on here odd times.

Its from me and I might be in your junk box...bloody typical..hahah. nothing urgent

2 hours ago, JohnnyPimp said:

Are the odds on winning the jackpot 35,960 to 1?

Hi Johnny, that is correct. The legal maximum for a small lottery is £25k. If we get to that stage we may have to review, otherwise we've factored in several wins as advised by Clubforce.

1 hour ago, OASF1895 Lottery said:

Hi Johnny, that is correct. The legal maximum for a small lottery is £25k. If we get to that stage we may have to review, otherwise we've factored in several wins as advised by Clubforce.

I have been wondering how the prizes are funded. The National Lottery pays out from money paid in, but as we only have around £7000 (I think, less admin. charges) in the pot. What happens when the winnings exceed the money paid in? Or is it linked to the money Clubforce have?

40 minutes ago, al_bro said:

I have been wondering how the prizes are funded. The National Lottery pays out from money paid in, but as we only have around £7000 (I think, less admin. charges) in the pot. What happens when the winnings exceed the money paid in? Or is it linked to the money Clubforce have?

Hi Al,

Thanks for the question.

The first £500 was sponsored by MA Kitchens and Bathrooms, and has generously sponsored the next £500 too.

Prize money goes up £50 each week, with £5 for the Lucky Dip = £55. 10% in admin fee by Clubforce.

Last week we had 235 players, playing 271 lines (some have more than one line obviously) so that is a net after fee of £243 this week.

Taking out the donated jackpot and if it hadn't been won it would have been £55 paid out, the rest allocated to funds.

Roughly 2/3rds have paid for a whole year. whichw e are very grateful for.

Early on, our initial target was to exceed prize money and luckily that was done quickly.

Obviously the more that play, the more that is raised.

I hope that explains, but obviously say if you want more info.

19 minutes ago, OASF1895 Lottery said:

Hi Al,

Thanks for the question.

The first £500 was sponsored by MA Kitchens and Bathrooms, and has generously sponsored the next £500 too.

Prize money goes up £50 each week, with £5 for the Lucky Dip = £55. 10% in admin fee by Clubforce.

Last week we had 235 players, playing 271 lines (some have more than one line obviously) so that is a net after fee of £243 this week.

Taking out the donated jackpot and if it hadn't been won it would have been £55 paid out, the rest allocated to funds.

Roughly 2/3rds have paid for a whole year. whichw e are very grateful for.

Early on, our initial target was to exceed prize money and luckily that was done quickly.

Obviously the more that play, the more that is raised.

I hope that explains, but obviously say if you want more info.

Thanks for the reply.

It seems we will need more sponsors and more players to meet bigger payouts. If the near 3000 who signed the petition played each week, it would be a massive help.

3 minutes ago, al_bro said:

Thanks for the reply.

It seems we will need more sponsors and more players to meet bigger payouts. If the near 3000 who signed the petition played each week, it would be a massive help.

Anywhere near that would be fantastic, and it's only a £1 a week.

If we get bigger numbers, the £50 weekly increment can go higher too.

Any ideas and suggestions by anyone more than welcome.

Reminder that the next draw of the 1895 Contingency Fund Lottery is on tomorrow.

It was won last week! SO

💰 £500 Jackpot

🕑 14:00

🏟️ Stadium, Majority shareholding or buy the club.

⭕ Ring-fenced

🤺 Independent guardians

▶️ Play here https://play.clubforce.com/play_newa.asp?ll_id=2889

#1895OurFuture

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived