SELL THE CLUB - AL & MO - TIME TO GO

On 6/11/2021 at 11:14 PM, Chaddyexile84 said:

It’s a fair point and I’ll apologise to Tracy for any offence taken 

it was a rash and perhaps unfair hit at the trust - but speaking from experience responding in haste, anger and after “the sauce” is usually ill advised 

Apologies 

* edit I didn’t actually pick up the personal elements which I wouldn’t wish on anyone so I certainly apologise separately for that 

Thank you. Its easy to forget sometimes that there are human beings at the end of this stuff we responding too. I apologies too.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2021 at 2:04 PM, Wednesday said:

We now know he was there 

I suspect our rep. on the board did bring the petition up. Were minutes taken? Who knows. It's ah update on the club's website and they have probably chosen not to mention the petition without our reps. knowledge. Just because it says at the bottom of the update "Oldham Athletic Board of Directors" doesn't mean our rep. was in agreement with it.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, al_bro said:

I suspect our rep. on the board did bring the petition up. Were minutes taken? Who knows. It's ah update on the club's website and they have probably chosen not to mention the petition without our reps. knowledge. Just because it says at the bottom of the update "Oldham Athletic Board of Directors" doesn't mean our rep. was in agreement with it.

I fully expect our board rep, either himself or via the trust to clarify when he is back from holiday as he is the one who was present.

The fact this statement was released after the deadline from PTB, gave no mention to the petition and when our rep was on holiday says to me 

Karl and the club are the absolute tools we always knew and are showing the foundation as much contempt as they always have 

Edited by Chaddyexile84

7 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

I fully expect our board rep, either himself or via the trust to clarify when he is back from holiday as he is the one who was present.

The fact this statement was released after the deadline from PTB, gave no mention to the petition and when our rep was on holiday says to me 

Karl and the club are the absolute shithouse cunts we believe 

That sort of language is not needed.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, al_bro said:

No but it means it was approved by the Oldham Athletic Board of Directors. That one member may or may not have agreed with the wording or its content is irrelevant. gGoverance does require unanimous votes or agreement.