SELL THE CLUB - AL & MO - TIME TO GO

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, JoeP said:

What would be the point of this?

All ticket money goes to the home team (doesn’t it?) so why does this oppose the boycott?

Because they might just sell away tickets to season ticket holders only!

5 minutes ago, mick26 said:

Because they might just sell away tickets to season ticket holders only!

Ah, gotcha.

Can’t see the team we’re playing being happy about having their potential income limited..

27 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

So we wouldn't have any fans at home or away sounds a well thought out plan.

Even though I'm very much in the Abdallah Out camp I bought 2 tickets before the boycott was announced 😳.

1 hour ago, JoeP said:

All ticket money goes to the home team (doesn’t it?) so why does this oppose the boycott?

Pay on the day all money goes to the home team, with ticket sales from B.P a percentage goes to Oldham. We would have no choice for games where we get a shit allocation ( Salford), but I don’t think Bradford or even Rochdale will have any of it 

1 hour ago, JoeP said:

Making fans travel to BP to buy tickets for away matches would reduce our followings by at least 30%. More like 70% for bleak winter oasis tuesday nite matches.

1 hour ago, mick26 said:

Even though I'm very much in the Abdallah Out camp I bought 2 tickets before the boycott was announced 😳.

I imagine most who bought season tickets want a change in ownership too Mick and many will be in the same boat as you.

I don't think those who are buying season tickets are in support of the ownership just in the same way that those who refuse to give to the club at the moment still want the team to succeed.

I think we all want the same outcome.

4 hours ago, JoeP said:

The away club gets a percentage of any advance sales - it’s why a lot of games are “all ticket” till the day before 

Either way, the home team won't want tickets limited to the 1,400 (mainly junior) season ticket holders.

If they're thinking about trying it though, you have to admire their pettiness.

Absolutely no way back.

On 6/12/2021 at 12:57 PM, singe said:

Confirming what Tracy said. Resolve upon his return. 

On 6/21/2021 at 11:15 AM, PeteG said:

It's 11 days now since the club put out that horrific statement signed by the board of Directors (which includes the Trust Rep). Have we any news from Paul whether he signed this off or was just ignored by the club. I think people would like an update by now.

Without me going through every post, did we get any response from Paul Hughes?

Archived