DCMS Football Governance Review

I would implore supporters to take this opportunity of contacting the DCMS Football Governance Review currently being undertaken as a "Fan led review" (but containing little Fan review other than with FSA) to ensure that OAFC current issues are raised at such a review. 

A conservative minister Tracey Crouch is leading the review and she can be emailed at footballgovernancereview@dcms.gov.uk

the review alleges that it will be meeting with Bury FC fans amongst others but my request to her was for the panel to review "Current clubs in crisis" - it maybe that Bury FC cannot be saved now but no reason why OAFC should not be in the spotlight and have assurances that the owners/ landlords/community will act in the best interests of OAFC supporters and the town the club serves.   

Just now, underdog said:

OASF have already registered our interest and I'm sure with the work Philippa has been doing, we are firmly on the radar 

No reason why individual fans should not get in touch either

Just didn't want an opportunity to pass us by of having OAFC issues spotlighted at a (potentially) high level and not just let the review pass and be forgotten 

No idea what the outcome will be but can only try    

1 minute ago, unsworth blue said:

Just didn't want an opportunity to pass us by of having OAFC issues spotlighted at a (potentially) high level and not just let the review pass and be forgotten 

No idea what the outcome will be but can only try    

Pretty sure the FSA would have us down as one of the top ones to engage with on a number of fronts.

DCMS rollout of inviting applications for ownership grants next month too.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived