OASF1895 Lottery weekly results

Obviously I mean to use the OASF Lottery account, but you get the gist.

Can I also pay tribute to the OASF recruitment drive by the new Directors. They've managed to get 200 new today, which is fantastic. Howpfully some will join the lottery to further enhance the Contingency Fund.

Edited by singe
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, singe said:

Obviously I mean to use the OASF Lottery account, but you get the gist.

Can I also pay tribute to the OASF recruitment drive by the new Directors. They've managed to get 200 new today, which is fantastic. Howpfully some will join the lottery to further enhance the Contingency Fund.

Well done all. 

15 minutes ago, Andy b said:

May I ask what the lottery is achieving by way of monthly net income at the moment?

Because people are playing weekly, and paying up front in varying amounts, startin playing at various time and we have to take off prize increase notionally monthly net is not a measure used as it's not "banked".

Possibly the simplest way is currently a net after fees and prize increase, and £5 lucky dip we have £183 net each week. However, we currently have £8,885 raised. Ot of that the weekly £50 prize increase, (currently £1,150 jackpot to pay out if it's won)  and £5 per week Lucky Dip commitment. However, the majority of Lucky Dip winners have generously donated their £5 back into the pot.

Hope that answers the question sufficiently.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, OASF1895 Lottery said:

Because people are playing weekly, and paying up front in varying amounts, startin playing at various time and we have to take off prize increase notionally monthly net is not a measure used as it's not "banked".

Possibly the simplest way is currently a net after fees and prize increase, and £5 lucky dip we have £183 net each week. However, we currently have £8,885 raised. Ot of that the weekly £50 prize increase, (currently £1,150 jackpot to pay out if it's won)  and £5 per week Lucky Dip commitment. However, the majority of Lucky Dip winners have generously donated their £5 back into the pot.

Hope that answers the question sufficiently.

Thank you for the swift response 

• Like 1

Afternoon folks....I am the poor substitute today for Singe. Here is todays lottery results.

1895 lottery results for 17/10/2021 are:  
14 29 30 16. There are no winners. Next weeks jackpot is now £700.00 drawn on 24/10/2021. 

£5 lucky dip winner is S.Whittles. Congrats, OASF director Tracy Wright will contact you to arrange your winnings.
https://t.co/nKfvorIkZL

Could we have something on the new OASF website which allows us to quickly deposit “ticket” money which we would otherwise have given to the club. A dedicated and easy to find (pop up maybe) link to buy your “not” match ticket.

I think those of us who are boycotting and would otherwise be at the match may be happy to pop that money in the “fund” every fortnight.  Make it interesting by showing the total amount donated for each match. 

(PS. It would be a wind up for Mo to see how much money they are not receiving at the turnstiles 😶)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pidge said:

Could we have something on the new OASF website which allows us to quickly deposit “ticket” money which we would otherwise have given to the club. A dedicated and easy to find (pop up maybe) link to buy your “not” match ticket.

I think those of us who are boycotting and would otherwise be at the match may be happy to pop that money in the “fund” every fortnight.  Make it interesting by showing the total amount donated for each match. 

(PS. It would be a wind up for Mo to see how much money they are not receiving at the turnstiles 😶)

You can do one-off pledges rather than commit to monthly payments.

1 hour ago, mick26 said:

I understand that, but I was suggesting something extra/new.  Something that would actually encourage me to donate.

Also it would offer proof of the number of fans boycotting. Proof of the number of fans refusing to give the present owner any money. 

• Like 2

On 11/19/2021 at 8:58 AM, Pidge said:

On 11/19/2021 at 11:43 AM, mick26 said:

On 11/19/2021 at 1:10 PM, Pidge said:

I understand that, but I was suggesting something extra/new.  Something that would actually encourage me to donate.

Also it would offer proof of the number of fans boycotting. Proof of the number of fans refusing to give the present owner any money. 

THanks for the comments, I'll pass on the suggestion to the Directors.