Hallam Hope

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

For a minute I thought there's a lot to read on Hallam Hope! But no, just another OWTB thread going off on a tangent.

:wink:

Ha, 

Do it so often- 

Oh hello. . . looks like something is going here. . .

No the ‘transfers rumours’ thread has digressed to a conversation about cheese. 

FFS. As you were. 

1 hour ago, League one forever said:

Ha, 

Do it so often- 

Oh hello. . . looks like something is going here. . .

No the ‘transfers rumours’ thread has digressed to a conversation about cheese. 

FFS. As you were. 

Who is the guy called Cheese we are rumoured to be signing?😉

• 4 months later...
11 minutes ago, OneSizeFitz said:

I don't think he's actually that bad, y'know... 

I don't, to be honest.  In terms of non-scoring strikers, he offers more than Aaron Amadi-Holloway or Warren Feeney, say.  Won a few flick-ons last night, but no one up top with him...

15 minutes ago, JoeP said:

I don't, to be honest.  In terms of non-scoring strikers, he offers more than Aaron Amadi-Holloway or Warren Feeney, say.  Won a few flick-ons last night, but no one up top with him...

One half-decent half doesn't make up for

the rest of the season up to now.  I'd take AAH over him, and Feeney would be no worse.  

He's had matches where he can't have touched the ball more than six times, and no amount of off the ball work makes up for that. 

I doubt he's even averaging a shot a match.  Even when a rare decent ball comes in, he's never anywhere near it.

Let's hope he builds off yesterday under whatever manager we end up with, he can't get much worse.

Archived