Club statement

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bobledgersheart said:

I suppose it was inevitable really. 

Sooner or later someone would utter an insult which could be construed as racist.

He can't prove anything though can he, unless there's a witness.

19 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Has anyone come across this before? All sounds very weird.... and who's Raja Miah MBE.....?

https://recusant-nine.com/about

https://recusant-nine.com/recusant-nine/welcome-to-oldham-part-vi-

my personal view for what its worth is thar recusant nine / Rajah Miah content isnt suitable for a football forum 

its about alleged Asian Cartels, GMP failings, corrupt councillors, grooming gangs in the town and investigation findings being with help

not read anything he has said about football 

4 minutes ago, tGWB said:

my personal view for what its worth is thar recusant nine / Rajah Miah content isnt suitable for a football forum 

its about alleged Asian Cartels, GMP failings, corrupt councillors, grooming gangs in the town and investigation findings being with help

not read anything he has said about football 

:lol:

...but this is...

Just now, lookersstandandy said:

:lol:

...but this is...

Yep 

Launching that club statement just as the town hits the main news headlines is near perfect for the club owners

Saying that, if someone has racially abused him, they deserve to be investigated by the police and banned if found guilty of the charge

1 minute ago, tGWB said:

Yep 

Launching that club statement just as the town hits the main news headlines is near perfect for the club owners

Saying that, if someone has racially abused him, they deserve to be investigated by the police and banned if found guilty of the charge

Well, my posting that link was because I searched Arooj Shah - because YOU posted the story about Arooj Shah - hence it's hardly as abstract as you made out!

Racism is abhorrent. End of. 

What is also evident so far is Mo intends to attend away games, filming us all or taking pictures.  And IMO goading us, knowing we have a few idiots who will react in entirely the wrong way, and he can claim the high moral ground. 

I’m not exaggerating when I say this, but can you imagine the scenes if he starts filming 2000 pissed up away fans- especially if we’re losing. 

Not good. Seriously. 

2 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Well, my posting that link was because I searched Arooj Shah - because YOU posted the story about Arooj Shah - hence it's hardly as abstract as you made out!

you seem a tad touchy with my posts andy

something I've said 

Don't know whether it's the same incident. This was at half time in the stand opposite the main stand. I (unknowingly) was stood near Mo who was with two men.  A young man appeared and began an impassioned plea for him and his brother to leave  the club . After a few minutes he left and returned at the beginning of the second half with a few other fans. Several comments were made to Mo and one of the men with him. Mo then left the stand and walked round to the main stand , followed a few minutes later by the other two men. At no time were any racist or abusive remarks made.

25 minutes ago, funkychicken said:

Don't know whether it's the same incident. This was at half time in the stand opposite the main stand. I (unknowingly) was stood near Mo who was with two men.  A young man appeared and began an impassioned plea for him and his brother to leave  the club . After a few minutes he left and returned at the beginning of the second half with a few other fans. Several comments were made to Mo and one of the men with him. Mo then left the stand and walked round to the main stand , followed a few minutes later by the other two men. At no time were any racist or abusive remarks made.

Tides pretty much in with the bit I witnessed in the main stand at the end of half time when he emerged 

I would suggest anyone approaching a Club official to say anything critical or to suggest they leave, turns on their phone to record the exchange. We know the truth is not very important to the owners and senior officials, and upsetting fans is something they don’t think twice about. 

6 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I see Lags is all over Facebook claiming this site is riven with racist posts. 

Yeah I saw that it's rather tragic seeing his deterioration in recent years from a voice of reason to Barry Owens attack dog. Seems a groundless assumption. If their was any racism on here the mods would be all over it.

28 minutes ago, Pidge said:

I would suggest anyone approaching a Club official to say anything critical or to suggest they leave, turns on their phone to record the exchange. We know the truth is not very important to the owners and senior officials, and upsetting fans is something they don’t think twice about. 

Spot on. 

Thought the same myself. 

14 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I see Lags is all over Facebook claiming this site is riven with racist posts. 

8 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Yeah I saw that it's rather tragic seeing his deterioration in recent years from a voice of reason to Barry Owens attack dog. Seems a groundless assumption. If their was any racism on here the mods would be all over it.

What a sad individual he is if that’s the case, the closest thing to racism on this site was someone taking offence to the fact the name Jombatt rhymed with Jam Butty 

I don’t miss that fool in the slightest 

Archived