EMG announces candidates for AGM election

I thought it would be interesting to abbreviate candidates statements to active sentences, to create tangible action plans for candidates statements. Their evidence, viewpoints and context are still in the original statements.

Candidates Action Plans https://t.co/DDk5XyG7Td?amp=1

These are the OASF 21 objectives currently being undertaken, seeking help or complete.

28 minutes ago, singe said:

I thought it would be interesting to abbreviate candidates statements to active sentences, to create tangible action plans for candidates statements. Their evidence, viewpoints and context are still in the original statements.

Candidates Action Plans https://t.co/DDk5XyG7Td?amp=1

These are the OASF 21 objectives currently being undertaken, seeking help or complete.

Great to see some new names here and people willing to shake things up I would guess. 

well done for stepping up to the plate guys. 

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

Maybe bc it is co ordinated and we don't want split votes letting the wrong candidate sneak into first??

Same as last year its a two part members vote

first part is do you accept each candidate - candidates have to gain majority of the members vote to be appointed

second - if they get through, is a preferential vote. You put your candidates in your preferred order. This will determine length of service.

Its going to be an interesting AGM

11 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

Not you tho underdog, youve always struck me as an extremely hard worker who loves the club deeply. l'd imagine that if you wish to continue then you'll be more than welcome.

Ooo I do love a bit of chocolate. 

We all have different skillsets. Most don't do social media so you get bombarded by me instead.

Philippa is going to be a massive loss this year. Not just as our treasurer either.

Me? I have another 2 yes officially. Oh deep joy...haha. I would love to get the strategy for fan ownership/majority ownership properly embedded. However, I am no spring chick anymore and not feeling great of late...who knows members may say stuff off too haha

Archived