1 hour ago, Andy b said:

faced with the prospect of watching the champions league final in hotel football, I was advised by a friend that if I kicked in a toilet I would cause 200 quids worth of damage and therefore ensuring Gary Neville would not profit from my spend at his venue.

you could employ the same approach. Not that I am condoning that 

What’s 20 quids worth of damage at Latics? Torching the main stand after the game? 😂

Go. 100%.
How old is your daughter, old enough to  understand your boycott?

Do something as subtle to protest.
I don't mean run on the pitchen starkers waving an AL Mo Time to Go t-shirt.

Wear a plain tangerine tshirt or something.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fruit-Loom-Valueweight-Sleeve-T-Shirt/dp/B00B697W4Q/ref=asc_df_B00B697W4Q/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=341135956988&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=3762691629450141334&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1007171&hvtargid=pla-335279266705&psc=1

You have to go. I’m equally conflicted. I’ve been going with my dad since 1970. He’s 87. One day I’ll never be able to go with him again. I absolutely support those that don’t go but going to BP is literally the only thing he looks forward to after we lost my mum. I’ll be there with him next Saturday albeit with a heavy heart. 

Family first. You have got to go.

In the future you will be chatting to your daughter about the time she played a BP (and scored hopefully), and AL & Mo will be a distance bad memory.

If she plays well and you miss it you (and possibly her) will regret it.

From a personal note I used to watch my son play cricket when he was at school age. He was a good batsman.

One game he was playing was 108kms away (4 hours round trip).

I did not go. 97no off 32 balls, and I f#&!ing missed it. I have regretted that for the last 22 years.

Don't be like me.

6 hours ago, League one forever said:

What’s 20 quids worth of damage at Latics? Torching the main stand after the game? 😂

Reminds me of the fracking related earthquake in Blackpool that caused £10m worth of improvements 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived