8 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Hideous!? 

Still my favourite kit by some distance. So distinctive. 

Each to their own, of course. I hated it. I'm fairly certain it was a copy of a Celtic kit.

I used to buy one most seasons to put some dosh into the club but, at the moment, I'm not overly fussed what it looks like as I won't buy one until the Basket Case Brothers have buggered off.

15 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Each to their own, of course. I hated it. I'm fairly certain it was a copy of a Celtic kit.

I used to buy one most seasons to put some dosh into the club but, at the moment, I'm not overly fussed what it looks like as I won't buy one until the Basket Case Brothers have buggered off.

The green Carbrini one was awful, Yeah I only found out recently the Bovis one was a copy of Celtic’s. 

39 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Hideous!? 

Still my favourite kit by some distance. So distinctive. 

If he means the red and white Premier League one that's a definite red card!  My first ever Latics shirt and will always be a favorite 

27 minutes ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

I'm with you and get rid of the Black 

Still, I'm pleased to see Bam wearing it with a smile on his face, does he know something we dont?

I was also uplifted by the fact they made him prominent in the reveal - maybe waiting till January to cash in now 

32 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

I was also uplifted by the fact they made him prominent in the reveal - maybe waiting till January to cash in now 

Won't get much in jan as he can go for free next summer

1 hour ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

They made him prominent in the home kit reveal too and then Corned Beef packed him off to Boro for a week...

• Thanks 1

Just got mine delivered. Bit disappointed, if I’m honest.

No sponsors logo, feels like it won’t really last 2 mins before the pulls and bobbles will show. The badge I give 5-6 washes before it comes off.

For that price 😉I feel a bit cheated. Love the design though.

Edited by addigital
Typo!

2 minutes ago, addigital said:

Just got mine delivered. Bit disappointed, if I’m honest.

No sponsors logo, feels like it won’t really last 2 mins before the pulls and bobbles will show. The badge I give 5-6 washes before it comes off.

For £70, I feel a bit cheated. Love the design though

You paid 70 quid for a shirt? Where was it from? Harrods?

• Like 1