Season Previews

24 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

All fair points but it's not a record to fire the spirits. Possible that we'll be looking at the last few years as a golden age soon. 

If his record was fantastic we probably couldnt afford him.

Give him a chance ffs

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

All fair points but it's not a record to fire the spirits. Possible that we'll be looking at the last few years as a golden age soon. 

people were pissing themselves at Dylan Bahamboula this time last year - the toxicity really is getting through every layer now 

We all want the same outcome but our perspectives seem very diverse which is ok as we all have our own ideas.

I just find it very sad that people are so negitave, its like its a habit.

I know its shit and has been for a while.

But as a general fanbase we seem to take the negative thought process on pretty much everything, without knowing the facts at times.

Too many on here are quite willing to put contributers down if they post anything positive. People need to cill out, what will be will be.

11 minutes ago, maximus1267 said:

We all want the same outcome but our perspectives seem very diverse which is ok as we all have our own ideas.

But as a general fanbase we seem to take the negative thought process on pretty much everything, without knowing the facts at times.

Too many on here are quite willing to put contributers down if they post anything positive. People need to cill out, what will be will be.

Have you been asleep through the last 3 years of Als rain?  

1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

1 hour ago, maximus1267 said:

If his record was fantastic we probably couldnt afford him.

Give him a chance ffs

To me his record over the past few years suggests that either he has constantly been injured or that he is not actually very good.

As Dave correctly points out, it is not a record to fire the spirits. 

Well give him him a chance because why wouldn’t we? 

38 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

people were pissing themselves at Dylan Bahamboula this time last year - the toxicity really is getting through every layer now 

You've completely misunderstood my point which was not specific at all to young Sam

11 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Have you been asleep through the last 3 years of Als rain?  

No mate thoroughly awake and saddened by what has happened to the club. 

Supported since 1976 so I've seen and felt the highs and lows

2 hours ago, maximus1267 said:

That's one hell of an understatement.

I completely understand why people are negative.  I don't support the club, they can get to fuck for all I care.    That's from years of disappointment and misery.  Fuck em.

21 minutes ago, oafc 123 said:

I completely understand why people are negative.  I don't support the club, they can get to fuck for all I care.    That's from years of disappointment and misery.  Fuck em.

Fair do's pal

If thats your take on it and supporting the club makes you feel that strongly. 

39 minutes ago, oafc 123 said:

Other than that, are you looking forward to the season? 

3 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

It's you who has me convinced with all your talk about how fortunate we are to have the greatest manager in the EFL at our club...

No I said we should bow down at his feet and do a rain dance such is his mercurial ability. In fact, if he gets us to finish above 15th it could be his greatest managerial achievement 

Archived