2021/22 Roll call

Stevie_J

• Stevie_J changed the title to 2021/22 Roll call

I’ve updated with those I’ve got payments for. 

Received payment from John Bush but with no username - can anyone help?

I’m away from tomorrow morning until Monday so may struggle to update any further until then. I’ll confirm line-ups for each division next week. 

:chubb:

2 hours ago, Stevie_J said:

We had someone predicted using their email address - edwardwcollins@gmail.com 

I don't suppose he's our mystery player, is he? It certainly doesn't match.

1 hour ago, Bristolatic said:

We had someone predicted using their email address - edwardwcollins@gmail.com 

I don't suppose he's our mystery player, is he? It certainly doesn't match.

No idea who Edward is. But final line-up in edited post above. 

1 hour ago, Stevie_J said:

Apologies to @Londonboy, whose entry I had missed.  And to @alien who misses out on the free promotion to the Championship as a result.  And to @Bristolatic, who now has to mend the tables as a result of my balls up.  Line-up amended above.

:ranting::yellowcard: and a 10 point deduction. At least it should be, but I'll let you off. :lol:

So, I imagine much to @Bristolatic's disgust, we have to rejig the tables again.  @Brisbanebluesigned up but sent his money to the wrong account, so now takes his place in the Championship.

This works out very nicely for @BP1960 who, on the back of that, is promoted to the Premier League, making three divisions of 18 players each.

19 minutes ago, Stevie_J said:

So, I imagine much to @Bristolatic's disgust, we have to rejig the tables again.  @Brisbanebluesigned up but sent his money to the wrong account, so now takes his place in the Championship.

This works out very nicely for @BP1960 who, on the back of that, is promoted to the Premier League, making three divisions of 18 players each.

I'll have to scrap the first two match results and tables and start again, so I'll not touch it until after tonight's match. It means that the only tables you'll see when it's done will be following tonight. Bear with me.

25 minutes ago, Stevie_J said:

He's just cantankerous with age. 

Edit, just seen his reply, perhaps he's mellowed. 

• Matt unpinned this topic

Archived