So, The Boycott...?

5 hours ago, tGWB said:

£80 million 

I would buy AL out n sack his brother 

Buy the stadium off Blitz and Gazal 

Recruit a decent CEO to form a Board of Directors with the necessary experience and skills to grow the Club

Build decent traing facilities and give the CEO a few £s to buy some players our fans would enjoy watching 

I'd do that and then make it a closed plc for every remaining fan to own an equal share in the club, that way, no one person could hold them to ransom ever again.

Oh and I'd bulldoze the chaddy, main stand and rre and rebuild to match the JR stand and hand the manager 5 million to buy a few players who could get us up straight away.

Whatever remains, I'd have a massive tab paid piss up for everyone all round town on gaining promotion 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/5/2021 at 6:01 PM, Diego_Sideburns said:

In the midst of my Latics depression I have been searching for some sort of good luck omen for the coming season to lift the gloom. Today Mrs S and I went to Coventry (UK City of Culture) and visited the Music Museum. As we entered, we were greeted by the sight of the piano used by Lieutenant Pigeon on ‘Mouldy Old Dough’. We explained what the song means to us, and the Curator insisted on taking our picture by the piano. Next year will be the 50th anniversary of it reaching No. I and the Museum plans to have a special display to commemorate it. This has got to be a positive sign!

http://www.covmm.co.uk/2016/mouldy-old-dough/

It's not surprising there's been such a bad start to the season, they've stop playing 'Mouldy Old Dough'! 😢

55 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Played it at full time instead of the build up 

Boys in Blue seems to be the entrance theme now 

Mr Evans said Mouldy Old Dough was depressing and absolutely dreadful!

Well, i've had a drink (does that ever end well...), so i think we should turn up in numbers and give them hell. I'd especially like us to destroy those terrible benches in the main stand. I don't advocate violence, but we might aim that at the Directors sector...no, no violence. Let's just rip them up as part of a slum clearance initiative...i think they might give people piles. 

Seriously - the two bastards need to go. The young chaps are showing some spirit, but i reckon the old ones who grew up supporting the club from the 70s and 80s Or before) need to add some real substance. What do i suggest? Pack the main stand and give them hell. Non stop hell. 

Okay, my vision is blurred...

9 hours ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

Well, i've had a drink (does that ever end well...), so i think we should turn up in numbers and give them hell. I'd especially like us to destroy those terrible benches in the main stand. I don't advocate violence, but we might aim that at the Directors sector...no, no violence. Let's just rip them up as part of a slum clearance initiative...i think they might give people piles. 

Seriously - the two bastards need to go. The young chaps are showing some spirit, but i reckon the old ones who grew up supporting the club from the 70s and 80s Or before) need to add some real substance. What do i suggest? Pack the main stand and give them hell. Non stop hell. 

Okay, my vision is blurred...

I notice Mo now has has bodyguards positioned all round the directors box in case he's attacked.

Fans won't do anything for fear of being arrested  or receive life long bans.

That's how bad the situation has got.

15 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I notice Mo now has has bodyguards positioned all round the directors box in case he's attacked.

Fans won't do anything for fear of being arrested  or receive life long bans.

That's how bad the situation has got.

He had one bloke sat next to him (who looked as much of a bodyguard as me) and Karl Evans behind him…

People on seats as you would expect unless you think the referees assessors are also

doubling as Max and Paddy

you won’t see this but that statement is ridiculous 

On 8/4/2021 at 6:15 PM, 100milesaway said:

They haven't destroyed it. It's still here, and we are still playing football.

No one likes what has happened over the last few seasons, but the club was in decline long before the Lemsagams arrived.

If the club ended up doing a Bury, you and the rest of the stay awayers will be just as culpable as the Lemmies. 

New season, some good new players, North stand open, football fans starved of live football for more than a full season, and yet you are still whinging.  There are far worse things happening in the world today, than what is happening at our football club.

I love my club, and have seen situations far worse than they are at the minute.

You still feel the same positivity now? 5 games, 3 points and a 3-0 defeat to barrow?

Archived