MATCH: vs Bristol Rovers (A) 17/08/2021

13 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

I rather fear we will try and set ourselves up for a 1-0 win but end up losing 0-1

Should be setting up to win 5-0 against a team with their record.

A big piece on the Latics site about the match tomorrow and not one single mention of our injuries, the goalkeeper situation or the Covid situation and isolation…nothing…fu** all!!

If you are considering travelling down to Bristol but waiting for a bit of team news forget it…….The info coming out of the club these days is almost non existent!

• Like 1

Just listened to the Colin West interview pre tonight’s game.

Reading between the lines it seems like the physios are working to get Rogers fit. Also sounds like Hopcutt may be missing.

Sadly no real probing questions from Mikey regarding Leutwiler or other injured /isolating players (Clarke, McGahey, Bowden).

West comes across well but no insights into the likely starting eleven.

13 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

A big piece on the Latics site about the match tomorrow and not one single mention of our injuries, the goalkeeper situation or the Covid situation and isolation…nothing…fu** all!!

If you are considering travelling down to Bristol but waiting for a bit of team news forget it…….The info coming out of the club these days is almost non existent!

At the risk of upsetting some of our posters, I'm afraid you won't get much information from Kremlin Park, only propaganda.

1 minute ago, BP1960 said:

At the risk of upsetting some of our posters, I'm afraid you won't get much information from Kremlin Park, only propaganda.

Broken. Record.

Why would they announce which players are missing? Maybe they should email Brizzle the formation and tactics as well

32 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Why would they announce which players are missing?

Yeh….cos I’m sure Rovers backroom staff are huddled around a laptop as we speak, desperate for tactical info and team sheet! 😳

Just let fans have some general info, the simple stuff they’ve been releasing since year dot.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

Yeh….cos I’m sure Rovers backroom staff are huddled around a laptop as we speak, desperate for tactical info and team sheet! 😳

Just let fans have some general info, the simple stuff they’ve been releasing since year dot.

Show me where other clubs announce that info

9 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Show me where other clubs announce that info

To be fair every club in the country has team news to an extent in the media in the run up to games - it’s how I knew to take Andy Robertson and Phil Foden out of my fantasy premier league team about 4 days before Saturday 

Well atleast they came out and admitted they fucked up.

It just goes to show how thick the Lemsagams actually are. They took out a loan thinking it would have no ramifications whatsoever they are now paying a player who is probably 1 of our top earners who literally can't play. 

I am 10000000% confident they will learn absolutely nothing from this and continue to create fuck up after fuck up.

• Like 2

Just now, GlossopLatic said:

It just goes to show how thick the Lemsagams actually are. They took out a loan thinking it would have no ramifications whatsoever they are now paying a player who is probably 1 of our top earners who literally can't play. 

I am 10000000% confident they will learn absolutely nothing from this and continue to create fuck up after fuck up.

Fans boycot then see the same ones moaning about the quality of the squad and finances. And in no way is that defending those in charge

3 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Mcgeehey was on 2 years too wasn't he so guessing he’s in the same boat - they don’t have to admit that one yet as we have other defenders 

• Matt unfeatured this topic