MATCH: vs Sutton United (H) 28/08/2021

Can’t believe this is a league game 🤢. Anyway...

Anyone looked at best train options for this one? Best route etc? Had a look a couple of weeks back and there was talk of railworks so it wasn’t looking very simple at all. Bloody expensive too.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Steve_R said:

Silly question, but is there any news on tickets for this? Pointless ringing the club,  I cant see anything on the website, or theirs, which is as bad as ours to be honest.

The club are waiting for a response off Sutton regarding the tickets, was the response about a hour ago I got off latics.

Cheers. The fact that there's no mention of the game on their website makes me wonder if their pitch still isn't ready and the game could end up being switched. I'd have expected some sort of big build up from them to their first ever home league game. I'll hang off booking train tickets for now

2 hours ago, Steve_R said:

Cheers. The fact that there's no mention of the game on their website makes me wonder if their pitch still isn't ready and the game could end up being switched. I'd have expected some sort of big build up from them to their first ever home league game. I'll hang off booking train tickets for now

In fairness they have got the pitch laid now and seemed confident a week ago that all was on schedule...new turnstiles and a wall to keep the away fans safe and secure.....I’m not sure from what 😁

17 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

In fairness they have got the pitch laid now and seemed confident a week ago that all was on schedule...new turnstiles and a wall to keep the away fans safe and secure.....I’m not sure from what 😁

Have you seen Latics’ shooting this season?

So we have the tickets but not going to put them on sale until next week!?

We are literally the worst League club in England and yet trying to get hold of a ticket for an away match is as hard as if we were top of the Premier League 

Deliberate? Who knows? but if AlMo and Karl’ plan is to drive away the last few remaining fans and are trying to limit the number of non season ticket holders to games then they are nicely on track

26 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

So we have the tickets but not going to put them on sale until next week!?

We are literally the worst League club in England and yet trying to get hold of a ticket for an away match is as hard as if we were top of the Premier League 

Deliberate? Who knows? but if AlMo and Karl’ plan is to drive away the last few remaining fans and are trying to limit the number of non season ticket holders to games then they are nicely on track

Be surprising if they weren't all snapped up by ST holders surely.

44 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

There'd be fury if they put them on sale straight away and they were all snapped up before some people had even seen they were available though. Monday seems fair.

Don’t forget the ticket office is closed Monday and they go off sale at 3.00pm Friday.

Less than 4 sale days to satisfy ST holders and the rest is ridiculous….I hope it is POTD!!

2 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Don’t forget the ticket office is closed Monday and they go off sale at 3.00pm Friday.

Less than 4 sale days to satisfy ST holders and the rest is ridiculous….I hope it is POTD!!

500 tickets at a new ground, it will sell out.

Archived