MATCH: vs Sutton United (H) 28/08/2021

4 hours ago, philwhite said:

Last train out of Euston ?

That's the one Phil, after we had lost 0-2 at Charlton and been in the Lion and Lamb with Widnes fans celebrating their Challenge Cup win against Leeds (i think). Everton had been at Spurs and their fans had done a jewellers if I recall correctly    

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, unsworth blue said:

That's the one Phil, after we had lost 0-2 at Charlton and been in the Lion and Lamb with Widnes fans celebrating their Challenge Cup win against Leeds (i think). Everton had been at Spurs and their fans had done a jewellers if I recall correctly   

You can take the man out of Liverpool but you can't take the Liverpool out of the man.

2 hours ago, unsworth blue said:

That's the one Phil, after we had lost 0-2 at Charlton and been in the Lion and Lamb with Widnes fans celebrating their Challenge Cup win against Leeds (i think). Everton had been at Spurs and their fans had done a jewellers if I recall correctly    

Fun and games, woken up by a shovel coming through the window at Stafford station 

12 hours ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

Looks like there was a bit of trouble on the way home for some of our fans??

Saw a video on social media of a smashed up coach covered in blood at some service station. Looks like it was trouble with Everton fans.

Hope anyone involved is alright.

I heard something happened on the way down.  No doubt the people involved weren't innocent 

• Matt unfeatured this topic

Archived