MATCH: vs Sutton United (H) 28/08/2021

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

Don’t forget the ticket office is closed Monday and they go off sale at 3.00pm Friday.

Less than 4 sale days to satisfy ST holders and the rest is ridiculous….I hope it is POTD!!

Its not potd. We have the maximum away allocation in tickets

2 hours ago, latics22 said:

We only sold double that for a short trip to Bradford…. This is 5 hours. If u want a ticket I’m sure there will be plenty. Even for the family of four ….

It's a new ground. Look how many went to FGR.

Assuming the Sutton FC online ticket shop has accurate data they really haven't sold many tickets this afternoon...about 20 in the last 4-5 hours....still showing over 1700 left for home fans.

You do wonder at the reasoning for us to hold back ticket sales for 4-5 days 

This fixture has all the hallmarks of Cambridge United's first appearance in the football league in 1970/71 season. 

Club played in Amber & Black

Club had never played in football league before 

Club recorded their first ever league win at home on the Saturday of the August bank holiday (was 29th instead of 28th) 

Opposition was Oldham Athletic, Cambridge won 3-1 after Jim Fryatt had opened the scoring 

Hope the similarities don't end there though, Latics got promoted that season despite this inglorious start to the campaign         

"Your order for your Season Ticket 2021/22 has been successfully processed....."

eh?? I only bought a couple of tickets for the Sutton game :) 

Do the club automatically take them to Sutton for collection if you don't pick them up at BP? No box to check during the booking or any obvious info....ticket office doesn't normally answer the phone these days! Did it work ok at Bradford? 

28 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

"Your order for your Season Ticket 2021/22 has been successfully processed....."

eh?? I only bought a couple of tickets for the Sutton game :) 

Do the club automatically take them to Sutton for collection if you don't pick them up at BP? No box to check during the booking or any obvious info....ticket office doesn't normally answer the phone these days! Did it work ok at Bradford? 

They’re meant to but I’d ring anyway 

if you can get through that is 

Archived