MATCH: vs Sutton United (H) 28/08/2021

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Bender changed the title to MATCH: vs Sutton United (H) 28/08/2021
  • Bender featured this topic

Just read the Oldham Times where Curle is rightly bemoaning the loss of Cisse for 10 weeks and Bowden and Hopcutt who will also be out for a fair while.

However he fails to mention Leutwiler who as we know has contractual problems which the club was confident of being resolved.
We are almost 8 weeks into the new season now and he hasn’t kicked a ball, apparently a similar problem exists with McGahey…..FFS!!!!…..how much longer is it going to take??

3 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

Just read the Oldham Times where Curle is rightly bemoaning the loss of Cisse for 10 weeks and Bowden and Hopcutt who will also be out for a fair while.

However he fails to mention Leutwiler who as we know has contractual problems which the club was confident of being resolved.
We are almost 8 weeks into the new season now and he hasn’t kicked a ball, apparently a similar problem exists with McGahey…..FFS!!!!…..how much longer is it going to take??

Said in his presser he is 

“still waiting final confirmation on Luietwiller”

FFS

(yes I can’t spell his name and can’t be arsed looking)

24 minutes ago, Clubfootkilkenny said:

Fancy us to edge it tomorrow, scrappy 1-0. They’re a well organised outfit by all accounts but surely we’re due. 

Fair play to anyone travelling down, safe journey etc. Not for me those long slogs down south. 

If you’re staying over night then it’s great, but there and back in the same day is a slog as you say. Fair play to those going- especially in the circumstances. 

37 minutes ago, League one forever said:

If you’re staying over night then it’s great, but there and back in the same day is a slog as you say. Fair play to those going- especially in the circumstances. 

I love an away day as much as anyone but these type of trips are different level.

This would have been one of the first fixtures they looked out for so will be bang up for it but surely we can’t lose 5 on the spin in this league….

10 hours ago, Clubfootkilkenny said:

I love an away day as much as anyone but these type of trips are different level.

This would have been one of the first fixtures they looked out for so will be bang up for it but surely we can’t lose 5 on the spin in this league….

On same token, a big shout to all the young lads particularly who travel away to watch Latics having experienced nothing but abject failure on the pitch in their time watching the club. 

They will have Sutton, Orient, Brentford & the Dale away to finance this month, good luck lads you deserve so much better than what you have been offered to date. 

Hopefully one day, the club that you support so dearly will make you proud on the pitch and off the pitch too and you might see the type of club that us older lads once knew

Fair play to all who are going but particularly the younger faithful       

8 minutes ago, unsworth blue said:

On same token, a big shout to all the young lads particularly who travel away to watch Latics having experienced nothing but abject failure on the pitch in their time watching the club. 

They will have Sutton, Orient, Brentford & the Dale away to finance this month, good luck lads you deserve so much better than what you have been offered to date. 

Hopefully one day, the club that you support so dearly will make you proud on the pitch and off the pitch too and you might see the type of club that us older lads once knew

Fair play to all who are going but particularly the younger faithful       

Well said. When most of us were younger we spent money on cars and clubbing etc. Either this generation has got rich parents or their loyalty is unquestionable. Great effort as always from the away following

16 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

So do we think that's 442 with diarra in DCM or 352/343 with diarra CB?

The thought of Diarra at CB scares me rigid. How long before they get a penalty? I hope I've done the lad a disservice, but he is a bit wild. It looks like a 3-4-3 when we're attacking and a 3-5-2/5-3-2 defending to me.

Archived