MATCH: vs Sutton United (H) 28/08/2021

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

The embargo may well have been the final nail in the coffin. There was no chance of recruiting a competitive squad under those restrictions, and here we are 

Let’s not lay the blame anywhere here than at the doors of Mr Lemsagem and his wanker of a brother 

the other 2 clubs in our league under the same embargo  aren’t bottom of it having lost all 5 games 

And it’s not just this season - this is 3 years of complete fuckery 

1 minute ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Let’s not lay the blame anywhere here than at the doors of Mr Lemsagem and his wanker of a brother 

the other 2 clubs in our league under the same embargo  aren’t bottom of it having lost all 5 games 

Exactly. Swindon currently on 10 points, Scunny on 6. How many have we got? I know we've had a rough time with injuries, but this is an unacceptable start to the season.

I thought Curle was as good an appointment as we could realistically get (worryingly he still might be), but regardless of the injuries and the clowns running the club this start to the season is indefensible.  And that's not saying that changing manager will make any difference, but he has to take his share responsibility too.

Just now, kev1970 said:

Any signs of recovery or is it 5 on the bounce for the season 

Utter utter garbage. I’m pissed paying a tenner for this crap, glad I didn’t pay £100+ to actually go!!! 

9 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

And it’s not just this season - this is 3 years of complete fuckery 

I am blaming him for incurring the embargo. 

Archived