Joe Royle Stand Season Tickets

29 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

I would imagine it will be difficult until they sort out the 19/20 allocations. 

Many thanks for the quick response. Guess it’s all down to communication which we know the club is not great at to say the least.

However as per the club update “Non-reserved seats will be available to purchase as season tickets online from www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/tickets/future-ticketing/ fromTuesday 10th August at 10.am”.

Gives me more time to come to my senses………………

On 8/10/2021 at 1:43 PM, kowenicki said:

I would imagine it will be difficult until they sort out the 19/20 allocations. 

Pretty chaotic at the ticket office this morning for anyone swapping back to the Joe Royle stand. Should be printed ready to exchange but having to do reprints as having trouble finding them.

Don't leave it until the last minute if you want to swap by Colchester game!

38 minutes ago, mick26 said:

Pretty chaotic at the ticket office this morning for anyone swapping back to the Joe Royle stand. Should be printed ready to exchange but having to do reprints as having trouble finding them.

Don't leave it until the last minute if you want to swap by Colchester game!

If they pre printed them it would cancel the card you already have - handy for some but for anyone who didn't want to switch back  be a nightmare come Saturday 

6 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

If they pre printed them it would cancel the card you already have - handy for some but for anyone who didn't want to switch back  be a nightmare come Saturday 

But they did have them preprinted(not all obviously!)and the club had already stated that your ticket would automatically revert to JR stand. Guessing you would have to request that you didn't want to switch back?

Anyway I enjoyed getting wet for 40 minutes!

The staff (2 in the office)were very apologetic and did their best but again this isn't doing the club any favours especially as some in the queue were saying the online system wasn't working for them.

22 minutes ago, JohnG123 said:

Well was first in the queue this morning and get my season ticket that I purchased last Wednesday.

I was after you I think John and whilst my son’s was printed and ready, had to wait for three others to be printed, resulting in the guy behind me getting a parking ticket.  

1 hour ago, The Blue Alb said:

I was after you I think John and whilst my son’s was printed and ready, had to wait for three others to be printed, resulting in the guy behind me getting a parking ticket.  

He shouldn't have parked on Furtherwood Road.

In defence of the club. Perhaps they have staff off on holiday, and some could be isolating because of the Covid outbreak at the club. If that is so, why can't they just tell us. 

2 hours ago, al_bro said:

In defence of the club. Perhaps they have staff off on holiday, and some could be isolating because of the Covid outbreak at the club. If that is so, why can't they just tell us. 

Agreed

On 8/17/2021 at 6:09 PM, al_bro said:

Not being funny but if your work said you were isolating because of COVID-19 would you be happy. I know I wouldn’t be although I might be able to get rich on the proceeds of my data protection breach. The club isn’t large enough that any information like that wouldn’t be identifiable. 

15 hours ago, rudemedic said:

Not being funny but if your work said you were isolating because of COVID-19 would you be happy. I know I wouldn’t be although I might be able to get rich on the proceeds of my data protection breach. The club isn’t large enough that any information like that wouldn’t be identifiable. 

They could just say staff shortage/absence, and leave it at that. As @al_brosays, just tell us. We're only the bloody fans, after all.

9 hours ago, philwhite said:

Wife picked ours up yesterday with no problems with the ticket office. She did say there were people in the queue that held the process up by not having the right details to swop tickets etc.

I had my current season cards, my ID and a photo on my phone of each of my old cards.

They simply hadn’t printed the replacement JR cards off in readiness for some reason. So what should have taken about 30 seconds took about 10 minutes.

Archived