League Tables 07.08.2021

Bristolatic

A bit later than usual, but here's the first tables of the season. We have 52 players this season, so only three divisions. Well done to those promoted without kicking a ball and welcome to new players. If you like to check everyone's results to give them a bit of banter, go ahead.

The gate of 4,094 fooled everyone, so no attendance points for this one.

For the Newport game, you will see that it looks as though @adamoafc has only posted his pred tonight. That's because I edited his username, replacing the capital A with lower case to match up. All usernames are now in the drop down menu exactly as they appear on OWTB..

Everyone's predictions here

Everyone's scores here

In the Premier League, @oafcmetty top scored with 8 points (I'm keeping an eye on him!), hotly pursued by @disjointed and @24hoursfromtulsehill. Three players failed to get off the mark.

Premier League Table

@Stevie_J hit 8 points in Championship (definitely summat funny going on and I'm not in on it!) as did @tGWB. Former trailblazer @alisonh1981 was the only one not to score.

Championship Table

5 points was the best score in League 1, picked up by @Mdireland88, newcomers @PeteWeb and @adamoafc starting off in the top six. @futchers briefs failed to score.

League 1 Table

54 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Hotly pursued? More like keeping a safe distance, you need to get back in the Premier league, being out of it has addled your brain. 

My Premier League days are but a distant memory. :bigcry:

Archived