Revised Tables 07.08.2021

Bristolatic

Sorry, folks, but one player @Londonboy was missed off the list and his place in the Championship means that @alien drops back into League 1, which he now leads. @Stevie_Jsends his apologies, so I've given him a yellow card and a potential 10 point deduction, effective next season if he does it again! :lol:

Ignore the +/- placings on the right hand side. It's purely because I had to delete the whole set of tables and replace them, so it worked off the original. It's OK now and it all now looks like this:

All predictions here

All player's match scores here

Premier League Table

Championship Table

League 1 Table

11 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

Sorry, folks, but one player @Londonboy was missed off the list and his place in the Championship means that @alien drops back into League 1, which he now leads. @Stevie_Jsends his apologies, so I've given him a yellow card and a potential 10 point deduction, effective next season if he does it again! :lol:

Ignore the +/- placings on the right hand side. It's purely because I had to delete the whole set of tables and replace them, so it worked off the original. It's OK now and it all now looks like this:

All predictions here

All player's match scores here

Premier League Table

Championship Table

League 1 Table

Cheers and no worries Stevie👍

Archived