OASIS Gold

OASIS Gold is a group of largely old-timers (we did have a 'youth section' and they're not yet really old) who were OASIS regulars back in the glory days who keep in touch and very occasionally (increasingly so) meet up for the odd game to smoke pipes, drink mild, compare aches and pains and generally chunter on about the youth of today.  We ae currently planning an overnighter at an away game later on the season - let's hope we (and the club) make it that far.  If there is anyone here who fits the bill and would like to join in with the general moaning and whinging that comes with advancing years please drop me a message.

54 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Looking forward to the photos from an overnighter in Rochdale, Mansfield or Carlisle..!

We always used to stay in 'nice' places back in the day.  No idea why, all we needed was a pub a curry house and a b&b

• Matt featured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2021 at 8:34 AM, Dave_Og said:

OASIS Gold is a group of largely old-timers (we did have a 'youth section' and they're not yet really old) who were OASIS regulars back in the glory days who keep in touch and very occasionally (increasingly so) meet up for the odd game to smoke pipes, drink mild, compare aches and pains and generally chunter on about the youth of today.  We ae currently planning an overnighter at an away game later on the season - let's hope we (and the club) make it that far.  If there is anyone here who fits the bill and would like to join in with the general moaning and whinging that comes with advancing years please drop me a message.

Count me in Dave.

• Matt unfeatured this topic

Archived