League Tables 17.08.2021

Bristolatic

As in the Roll Call thread here, the tables have had to be re-jigged after @Brisbaneblue paid into the wrong account and was omitted from the playing list. The tables for the first two games had to be scrapped and re-formed, placing @Brisbaneblue in the Championship and promoting @BP1960 to the Premier League. They are all now correct, so please ignore the tables in the posts for the first two games. On to last night's debacle.

As an aside, I am still editing the usernames for @stevesidg and @adamoafc as neither of them have any capital letters. The system will probably recognise them, but please enter your usernames correctly just in case anything goes wrong.

Everyone's predictions are here

Everyone's match scores are here

Premier League

@oafcmetty's 6 points were the best, taking him up 3 places back to the top. @GlossopLatic also rises 3 places to 2nd. The biggest climber was @BP1960 who moved up 5 places to 6th, only overestimating the attendance by 29, but everyone is at least now off the mark, although the bottom three stay the same.

Premier League Table

Championship

Lawman's 5 points take him up 7 places to 5th and @south east latic's 4 points (54 short on the attendance) move him into 2nd place. That drops @Stevie_J out of the top two and @Laticsbiffo falls out of the early play-off places. There's no change to the bottom three and @alisonh1981 is still to get off the mark.

Championship Table

League 1

@Dick_Valentine was the best with 6 points, thanks in no small measure to his 5 attendance points, missing out the maximum by just +6. It takes him up 5 places to 5th, hot on the heels of the top four who stay the same. @PeteWeb and @MrPartyPants6 drop out of the play-off places and there's no change to the bottom four.

League 1 Table

3 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

I think it’s time we introduced points for correctly identifying no Latics scorer as I think it will be a common factor this season. 

I'm up for that even if its only 1 point, that's more than we can muster in the league at this present time. 

Archived