MATCH: vs Accrington Stanley (H) 24/08/2021 - 19.00 - Carabeo Cup Rd 2

14 hours ago, Millibob said:

Rounds 1 to I think the quarter finals you get no prize money but 45% of the gate money.

We need a big club - close to home - with a big ground - and poor team - in round 3 - and all the help we can find!!:unsure:

Crowd at Brentford v Forest Green just over 12100 incl 678 away fans . 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/25/2021 at 9:57 AM, C.O.JONES said:

The fact that Bahamboula can go next summer is why anyone with any sense would have him put pen to paper on a longer contract but do we think Mo is capable? I have never read or seen any debate/discussion/uprising/contretemps etc being won by a tennis ball throwing competition, may I suggest feathers at 40 paces. The press are also wrongly describing that a flare was thrown onto the pitch, there is a big difference between a flare and smoke, their use and amount of light emitted, I have been unfortunate enough to have used both.

EFL loan prevents it even if they wanted to.

39 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Not sure that’s fair - she comments on Morallee accurately whilst stating the club refuse to speak to the Oldham Times 

She quotes his lies with no right of reply given to the fans. Anyone who doesn't already know what the situation is would be completely mislead. 

8 hours ago, Magic Mikey said:

She quotes his lies with no right of reply given to the fans. Anyone who doesn't already know what the situation is would be completely mislead. 

She's just reporting what was said in the interview, why would fans need right of reply?

• Bender unfeatured this topic
11 hours ago, PeteG said:

This is true. He looked a big lump to me but maybe if had got him to stand in the box and play to his strengths if he has any he might have had half a chance. The games I saw him in he was 30 yards from goal with the nearest blue shirt to him another 20 yards away. Has Hope looked any better?

He’s lucky to be anywhere near a league team, as if he wanted to leave! He’s 29 and will never smell a league team ever again!

Archived