Brentford: Directions, Beer & Food

12 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

New ground innit? Maybe more that they've decided not to offer POTD?

I’ll be going with a buddy - as you say it’s a new ground and fairly local for us.
I reckon the southern based Oldham fans will turn out in force for this one - I just hope that they get behind the team when the game starts🤞

3 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

I’ll be going with a buddy - as you say it’s a new ground and fairly local for us.
I reckon the southern based Oldham fans will turn out in force for this one - I just hope that they get behind the team when the game starts🤞

It's at time like this that I'm glad I moved go the back of beyond... :).  One of my more local games but I'd still have to leave home at 4.30 and no chance of getting back before 1 am.  That's a no!

I spoke to someone in the commercial department and he seemed to think we had sold 400+ but that was a couple of days ago before the update so if we take over 500 I still think that is pretty impressive given the circumstances, shame we don't get the twitter updates like we did from Billy.

I regard this game as a bit of a free hit...we all assume we will get thrashed so anything better than that is success. I don't think the Brentford fans will have much interest in our current plight.....new money is so much more judgemental than old money :) So hopefully Tuesday can be a noisy "support the team, not the regime" evening out! 

2-1 Latics :) it's still only feckin Brentford! 

• Like 2

• Matt unfeatured this topic