PTB/Trust meeting with Lemsagam.

16 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

If the lady or gentleman who purchases the club hasn't got the clout to buy the ground  as well then are they going to have the means to take us back to our rightful historic place in the second division?

It’s not about means Eyrsey, it’s about a buyer being willing to pay for someone else’s incompetence- which is one of reasons the great man is pissed off, he didn’t smell the stench when he bought it off Corney. 

No person in their right mind would pay anything more than a nominal fee for the badge. It will only become nominal for AL with admin, or multiple relegations. The club as we know it, is dead IMO. 

Sadly- I think we are still some way off bottoming out for the rebirth to begin- if it ever does. 

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, League one forever said:

It’s not about means Eyrsey, it’s about a buyer being willing to pay for someone else’s incompetence- which is one of reasons the great man is pissed off, he didn’t smell the stench when he bought it off Corney. 

No person in their right mind would pay anything more than a nominal fee for the badge. It will only become nominal for AL with admin, or multiple relegations. The club as we know it, is dead IMO. 

Sadly- I think we are still some way off bottoming out for the rebirth to begin- if it ever does. 

I must agree here because ultimately we all want new owners, but any prospective buyer, man or woman with the skills, drive & wealth will not do what AL did.

AL definately fits the bill of " a fool and his money are easily parted "

Archived