PTB/Trust meeting with Lemsagam.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

It would be good to see a transcript of the questions asked and the answers received wouldn’t it?

@BPASWe will get that won’t we?

37 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Was AL asked if has he paid off any of the EFL  loan and when the embargo will be lifted?

I did ask @BPASin another thread whether we would get to see a transcript of the meeting listing the questions put to AL and his response. 

Hopefully it’s being pulled together by PTB 🙂

I hope during the meeting that AL was left in no doubt that the fans actually want him out.  We don't want him to still be thinking that a few wins and we will be happy.

If he realizes that this has gone too far, that he has completely lost the majority of the fan base, then maybe he will start thinking about leaving.  If he continues to think it will all be OK  in the end, he will just keep riding out the storm straight into the none league.

2 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

I did ask @BPASin another thread whether we would get to see a transcript of the meeting listing the questions put to AL and his response. 

Hopefully it’s being pulled together by PTB 🙂

We requested the meeting be recorded and released, This was rejected. We then asked to release a transcript/ update like we would with Karl. Also rejected. They wanted the first one to be a listening exercise for it to go ahead make of that what you will. 🙄 It is no surprise fans get so annoyed given the lack of transparency within the club. 

2 hours ago, adamoafc said:

We requested the meeting be recorded and released, This was rejected. We then asked to release a transcript/ update like we would with Karl. Also rejected. They wanted the first one to be a listening exercise for it to go ahead make of that what you will. 🙄 It is no surprise fans get so annoyed given the lack of transparency within the club. 

Did they frisk you for mobile phones left on for recording?

5 hours ago, adamoafc said:

Did they give you any promise that they would do any further meetings. I mean I know he would just lie like he always does but did they give any indication that their is still further chance of dialogue.

They wont let us see, hear or read the interview and then wonder why they have lost any support they had. Why do they not want to be transparent? They clearly have things to hide or they wouldn’t be so secretive in everything they do. Its so long in the tooth that its now just the norm. Lies and deception is all this regime is about.

46 minutes ago, OAFC_ULTRA said:

They wont let us see, hear or read the interview and then wonder why they have lost any support they had. Why do they not want to be transparent? They clearly have things to hide or they wouldn’t be so secretive in everything they do. Its so long in the tooth that its now just the norm. Lies and deception is all this regime is about.

Do they wonder?

I've never got the sniff of an impression they give a shit whether the fans support them or not since they've been here...

..which is why I never thought the boycott would work. Stay, go, whatever.  They're not arsed what we do.  They see it as their club and the fans are a mere inconvenience.

They're only bothered now, because they're being embarrassed by pitch invasions and national media coverage.

10 minutes ago, JoeP said:

Do they wonder?

I've never got the sniff of an impression they give a shit whether the fans support them or not since they've been here...

..which is why I never thought the boycott would work. Stay, go, whatever.  They're not arsed what we do.  They see it as their club and the fans are a mere inconvenience.

They're only bothered now, because they're being embarrassed by pitch invasions and national media coverage.

Could not agree more 

This lot care about what they look like not the fans 

Says it all I emailed the ticket office to move my seat from Main Stand to North Stand, it was ignored I emailed again last night to ask if it could be done before Saturday 

Get the standard cold response today

“You will need to come to the ticket office to move your season ticket to the North Stand”

I live 40 miles away and travel up to 400 miles a day with work (with overnight stays) I can’t just “pop to BP” on a weekday 

It is literally a mouse click to change, I appreciate I will need to pick up a new card but choosing a full admin heavy request, queue on a match day then printing of a new card when all could be done in advance and just leave a simple collect for the paying customer just says this club is doing everything they can to make it difficult for fans 

not posting tickets??? Ffs they have done that for a quid for years 

and if anyone on here knows Gina she needs some customer service training 

Karl if you’re watching before you ban me at least try to improve it 👍

1 hour ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Could not agree more 

This lot care about what they look like not the fans 

Says it all I emailed the ticket office to move my seat from Main Stand to North Stand, it was ignored I emailed again last night to ask if it could be done before Saturday 

Get the standard cold response today

“You will need to come to the ticket office to move your season ticket to the North Stand”

I live 40 miles away and travel up to 400 miles a day with work (with overnight stays) I can’t just “pop to BP” on a weekday 

It is literally a mouse click to change, I appreciate I will need to pick up a new card but choosing a full admin heavy request, queue on a match day then printing of a new card when all could be done in advance and just leave a simple collect for the paying customer just says this club is doing everything they can to make it difficult for fans 

not posting tickets??? Ffs they have done that for a quid for years 

and if anyone on here knows Gina she needs some customer service training 

Karl if you’re watching before you ban me at least try to improve it 👍

Chaddy84, you are right about gina, my mrs went up to get our son a ST,nobody in the queue except my mrs  and she was told why can’t you do on line!! Me mrs said can you not do it now please and Gina pulled her face and moaned about it🤦🏻‍♂️Me mrs couldn’t believe how bad customers are treated and said to me, no wonder you have stopped going to home games with people like that being the face of the club!! 

12 minutes ago, oafc21 said:

Chaddy84, you are right about gina, my mrs went up to get our son a ST,nobody in the queue except my mrs  and she was told why can’t you do on line!! Me mrs said can you not do it now please and Gina pulled her face and moaned about it🤦🏻‍♂️Me mrs couldn’t believe how bad customers are treated and said to me, no wonder you have stopped going to home games with people like that being the face of the club!! 

It’s the insistence in making things difficult that amazes me, I’m emailing her from my account saying “could I move from main stand **** to North stand ***” all she has to do is click a mouse create a new card and I’ll collect it Saturday (she could post it if she hadn’t ignored my first email but they aren’t posting anyway 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️hey ho)

instead she’s asking me to do all the first steps at that shocking window in person which since I will only be able to do so on Saturday will actually make her job harder - it’s laughable 

27 minutes ago, latics22 said:

I’ll tell Claire, get her to have a word with Gina. 

Ask them as well to put new reserved stickers on season ticket holders seats where they are missing or half torn.

A shambles of a club.

9 hours ago, JoeP said:

Do they wonder?

Don’t forget Adam Morelli reflecting the club view recently, that the fans boycott was fans trying to kill the club. I done feel he would have said that unless it was having that effect. They would never directly admit that! That would be showing weakness. 

46 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Don’t forget Adam Morelli reflecting the club view recently, that the fans boycott was fans trying to kill the club. I done feel he would have said that unless it was having that effect. They would never directly admit that! That would be showing weakness. 

It's the only way they know, blame the fans. 

1 hour ago, Pidge said:

He said it for the sensationalist headline that the good people of Talksport probably creamed themselves about. 

It was an interesting starting point from the representative of people who are supposedly trying to build bridges. 

As I say, they're only bothered because of the pitch invasions and national media coverage. Before that, they didn't give a shit.

50 minutes ago, JoeP said:

He said it for the sensationalist headline that the good people of Talksport probably creamed themselves about. 

It was an interesting starting point from the representative of people who are supposedly trying to build bridges. 

As I say, they're only bothered because of the pitch invasions and national media coverage. Before that, they didn't give a shit.

Absolutely agree that the visible protests are important to get their attention.  

They can just hide and deny the fact that they cut so many of the more expensive staff, both football and behind the scenes, to save money so that AL doesn’t have to invest further.  We have become virtually a non league outfit so as to manage without AL.  It is another one of their lies bringing out again and again ALs initial investment at the time he hoped we may soon be in the Championship. There has been very little since then.

A good question at any future meeting would be to ask how much AL has invested in the previous 2 seasons.

What’s the plan then in terms of next steps to mobilise and express our frustration as a collective? I’ve just seen the Athletico’s announcement that they will no longer be attending due to the banner ban. So Saturday’s game could pass by with a whimper if we are neither boycotting or properly protesting at the match.

It feels like this ‘allowing the club until Friday to put out a statement’ is buying the powers that be another 2 weeks grace until the next home game (before we can organise the next plan of action).

I won’t be at BP on Saturday (like many others) but feel like a lowish crowd without a vocal opposition to the regime isn’t going to have the impact that we have managed during the recent home games.

2 hours ago, Sloshed Joe said:

What’s the plan then in terms of next steps to mobilise and express our frustration as a collective? I’ve just seen the Athletico’s announcement that they will no longer be attending due to the banner ban. So Saturday’s game could pass by with a whimper if we are neither boycotting or properly protesting at the match.

It feels like this ‘allowing the club until Friday to put out a statement’ is buying the powers that be another 2 weeks grace until the next home game (before we can organise the next plan of action).

I won’t be at BP on Saturday (like many others) but feel like a lowish crowd without a vocal opposition to the regime isn’t going to have the impact that we have managed during the recent home games.

Sounds like you want other people to do the dirty work for you. PTB have clearly seen the light and abandoned boycotting as a effective tool, perhaps others need to do the same.

Archived