PTB/Trust meeting with Lemsagam.

8 hours ago, rudemedic said:

Didn’t a certain former policeman attempt to sue this site at one point? 

Think that comment might be libellous.

He's clearly forgetting that he said that he would never visit this site again. He had a massive opportunity on here and we gave him plenty of room, but he decided to use it for his own purposes. 

There is nobody to blame but himself.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, latics22 said:

I heard the trust guy on gmr, he said stage one blah blah, stage two actively look for a new owner, stage three mumbled something then said something about finding a new owner. What is stage 3?

Thats how you hear and read everything you don't want to agree with, there's no point asking that question!!

19 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

Don't think Taurus have helped themselves with their behaviour yesterday. Some of the older heads who probably haven't been to a home game in ages are talking about mobilising in order to 'sort them out' next time round.

Yeah l heard that the sort who aren't bothered about bans were quite irate at some of this companies employees actions on saturday, especially those involving the kids.

7 hours ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

I have it on good authority (One of the Taurus directors) that the goons in the RRE kicking off were categorically not Taurus employees. He also confirms that the steward that went in with a straightener on a yoof at a previous home match which was spotted on camera has been sacked. Apparently they were boozing in the White Hart before the game on Saturday I heard from another source.

I personally don't think Taurus help themselves on their general silence on these incidents. They really have a duty to release a statement on these incidents to absolve them. 

Strange then how they were dressed the same and looked like security. It will be interesting to read their statement to result if they release one about their own enquiry on the fan who was kicked previously and now the suggestion it was one of theirs. We have had a few pictures sent to us and videos so we will do what we can to support those who were assaulted. 

1 hour ago, adamoafc said:

Strange then how they were dressed the same and looked like security. It will be interesting to read their statement to result if they release one about their own enquiry on the fan who was kicked previously and now the suggestion it was one of theirs. We have had a few pictures sent to us and videos so we will do what we can to support those who were assaulted. 

The police could soon find out if they were hired by Taurus or not.

On 9/5/2021 at 1:06 PM, oafcmetty said:

Don't think Taurus have helped themselves with their behaviour yesterday. Some of the older heads who probably haven't been to a home game in ages are talking about mobilising in order to 'sort them out' next time round.

Latics had some serious hard cases in the past. The ones I can think of though are either now passed away or in their late 50s and early 60s

39 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

Latics had some serious hard cases in the past. The ones I can think of though are either now passed away or in their late 50s and early 60s

There are still some head the balls out there, I know many sadly.

But this is the last thing the club needs.

Genuine fans get caught up in this at away games, there is a difference between banter and violence.

The last thing the fans need is any sort of trouble other than organised and lawful protests, anything else then we've lost the fight winning over the larger audiance. 

We need the football people out there to have sympathy towards us not disgust.

7 hours ago, adamoafc said:

“looked like security”? In what way? It’s quite the tenuous generalisation, that.

Like I said, Taurus really could do with some kind of statement to distance themselves from the whirlwind of blind accusations that’s rolling around there. I don’t have any reason to dispute what my contact told me, I’ve known him a long time. It looks very much like people are diving into conclusions based on three thugs that “looked like security”, despite them looking like an angry Right Said Fred tribute act.

14 minutes ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

they had if you bothered to look at their Twitter feed yesterday afternoon. 

Their guy kicking a kid the other week (that they are still investigating) was not in hi vis and the branding (if any) was certainly not clear on the photos 

34 minutes ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

“looked like security”? In what way? It’s quite the tenuous generalisation, that.

Like I said, Taurus really could do with some kind of statement to distance themselves from the whirlwind of blind accusations that’s rolling around there. I don’t have any reason to dispute what my contact told me, I’ve known him a long time. It looks very much like people are diving into conclusions based on three thugs that “looked like security”, despite them looking like an angry Right Said Fred tribute act.

Perhaps they can identify themselves and clear all this up?

14 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

That is a very detailed response.

Here’s a significant paragraph:

”I am not leaving. I am not selling. I want to work with the fans and with OASF and continue forward. I want to work with the fans and not fight with them.”

8 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

”I am not leaving. I am not selling. I want to work with the fans and with OASF and continue forward. I want to work with the fans and not fight with them.”

If anyone believes that line would they to just put their bank details on here as I am Nigerian prince who wants to deposit £10 million into your account thanks.

11 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

That option has always been offered to him by The Trust/ PTB/Foundation etc. and he has until now, completely ignored any olive branch. 

Nothing in here that will make me change my opinion of the current leadership or give me any assurance that OAFC are safe in their hands. 

k eed much more assurance that this "leopard has changed his spots" before I go back    

Archived